Volume 1, Episode 5
Doubling Down – Testing the Limits of Freedom. The State’s Appeal. Bundy et al. – What can be expected next? Standing Matters: The Bundy Ranch Standoff and Trial Report by Vincent Easley II
What Matters: A Ponder Gander – Connecting Voices – Radio Writing Series.
#RealLibertyMedia #RLM_Radio #RadioWriting #Rlog #pgv1e5 02-15-2019
• Journalism (TRUTH) Needs Defense “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” Be The Media – VinE-Online •• Donate to Real Liberty Media’s Annual Fund Raiser.
“Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Thus the beneficiaries are spared the shame and danger that their acts would otherwise involve… But how is this legal plunder to be identified? Quite simply. See if the law takes from some persons what belongs to them and gives it to the other persons to whom it doesn’t belong. See if the law benefits one citizen at the expense of another by doing what the citizen himself cannot do without committing a crime. Then abolish that law without delay … No legal plunder; this is the principle of justice, peace, order, stability, harmony and logic.” — Frederic Bastiat
‘The perspective of the individual (may include) a wide variety of choices (depending on the) situation. (Wherein each chooses) to respond (or not), acceptance (is the) individual’s choice (for) functional boundaries.’ [(Response – Ability)] Practical Definitions: Voluntary Communication (by Darrell Becker)
• When one has access to a space taken, as in a public square or commons such as an IRC channel, it’s no longer a question of individual consent when Self-Expression in Free Speech overlay.
• I got a phone call today from a patriot who stood at the Bundy ranch and also drove to the refuge in Oregon to support the stand for the Hammonds. I was told the solicitor general approved the appeal of the Bundys and codefendants even though the charges were dismissed with prejudice. I didn’t go to and stand at the Bundy ranch for the Bundys. I went because of the constitution and the First amendment sign. I fell in love with the Bundy family and many others at the ranch and also during the bogus trials afterward. There’s been rumblings about fallout and lack of support for them because of scuttlebutt about open border beliefs. Though I don’t agree with those beliefs, I will defend it the same way I would the first or second amendment or any other God given rights. Like the last picture taken by Carol Bundy June 5th, 2018 at the Bundy home as I was leaving Nevadaland. If you’re ever surrounded by government snipers again, just holler and I’ll come a runnin. #Freedom
• The solicitor general approved the appeal to be filed not a retrial as of yet.
Gary Hunt -> The solicitor general only approved for Steven Myhre to file an appeal. He hasn’t filed, yet. Then, the 9th Circuit has to decide whether to hear the appeal or not. Patience is required, there are a couple more steps before a judgment can be made, and you can be sure that I will be writing about it, with access to the documents.
Doug Knowles ->Steven Myhre is not handling the appeal.. the lady that was appointed acting Nevada District US Attorney, is handling the appeal and working on the brief for the appeal.
I personally believe it is being done for the same reasons that Roger Stone was arrested the way he was..
In 2012, Oregon ranchers Dwight and Steven Hammond were convicted of felony arson and sentenced to five years imprisonment under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996. This conviction was the result of two routine, back-burn fires started on their private property spreading to small parcels of adjacent federal land. On July 10, 2018, President Trump signed Executive Grants of Clemency for both men. However, the initial conviction resulted in the loss of Hammond Ranches’ BLM grazing permits. Today, the Department of the Interior notified Hammond Ranches that their grazing permits had been reinstated.
My appreciation for giving me such an incredible push forward. As someone that aspires to write better, You have empowered me greatly. I have a long way to go yet, but you’ve put wind in my sail. I can now see what was once beyond the horizon. Writing Momentum with Christopher & Gena Maselli
Building the Book #Artunication #rlog Radio Writing @PonderGander thx @WritingMomentum
Pro Writing Aid, Your Personal Writing Coach.
A grammar guru, style editor, and writing mentor in one package.
Start Web Editor. Or, start a free trial with one of our premium software integrations.
2000’s The Stand
Jan. 2nd, The Harney County Malheur Wildlife Refuge Occupation
April 12th, The Bundy Ranch Federal Standoff
1900’s The Hard Land
1934 Taylor Grazing Act – pdf –
1976 Endangered Species Act HTML –
1800’s Oh Pioneers
Standing in the Gap /Connecting Voices_Considering Perspectives\ Broadcasting What Matters Worldwide.
This 13 ½ Volume Series Airs Fridays at NOON CENTRAL (1 pm et) on RLM Radio
To Think and Reason, Raising Expectations Through Thought Provoking Episodes.
WHAT MATTERS: A Ponder Gander with Vincent Easley II airs LIVE
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Bundy Ranch Stand-Off – YouTube Playlist:
That’s me in the white T-shirt under the bridge in back up high. That’s me, right beneath where Eric Ej Parker watched over The People that came to #StandInTheGap SHOUTING LOUDLY echoing what is The American Way. Truth and Justice, not Just Because you say. The Government is Of and By WE the People, not to be Ruled Over by Force of Might and governed without Representation.
- A Ponder Gander w Vincent Easley II – 2019-02-01 – Radio Writing Series. #pgv1e4
- A Ponder Gander w Vincent Easley II – 2019-05-10 – Radio Writing Series. #pgv1e12
- A Ponder Gander w Vincent Easley II – 2019-05-24 – Radio Writing Series. Connecting Voices #cv1
Latest posts by Vincent Easley II (see all)
- A Ponder Gander w Vincent Easley II – 2019-05-24 – Radio Writing Series. Connecting Voices #cv1 - May 24, 2019
- A Ponder Gander w Vincent Easley II – 2019-05-10 – Radio Writing Series. #pgv1e12 - May 10, 2019
- A Ponder Gander w Vincent Easley II – 2019-05-03 – Radio Writing Series. #pgv1e11 - May 3, 2019