Week 22 of 2019 brings you more interesting and fun stories. (Grim Leftovers – Episode 24)
The world is a crazy place, and almost always because of people’s belief in authority (or authoritah if you prefer ).
Anyway, just listen to podcast and enjoy. See the Blog Post (linked below) for links of the stories covered.
- US wants to use facial recognition on air travelers leaving the country — Quartz
- “It Should Be Illegal”: Use of Facial Recognition at Airports Draws Anger
- IMF Spring Meetings: Digital Money Is Imminent, But No Decentralization in Sight
- China destroys sassy bots after they bash communism
- Teen sues Apple for $1 billion, claims in-store AI led to his wrongful arrest — RT USA News
- ‘Don’t mess with our beers’: outrage in Mexico over motion to ban sale of cold beer | World news | The Guardian
- 11 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Baking Soda
- Cops Open Fire on Pickup Truck Full of Children, Shooting 3 of Them, One in the Head
- Oxford Professor: Aliens are Breeding with Humans Because of Climate Change | Watts Up With That?
- Hemp and Cannabis Can Save the World ~v.easleyii | RISE OF THE INDIGO
#Grimnir, #Leftovers, #RealLibertyMedia, #RLMRadio, #FacialRecognition, #IMF, #DigitalMoney, #China, #SassyBots, #Communism, #Apple, #AI, #Beer, #Mexico, #HealthBenefits, #BakingSoda, #Cops, #Shooting, #Aliens, #Breeding, #ClimateChange, #Hemp, #Cannabis
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/grim-leftovers