Week 27 of 2019 brings you more interesting and fun stories. (Grim Leftovers – Episode 29)
The world is a crazy place, and almost always because of people’s belief in authority (or authoritah if you prefer ).
Anyway, just listen to podcast and enjoy. See the Blog Post (linked below) for links of the stories covered.
- Samsung deepfake AI could fabricate a video of you from a single profile pic – CNET
- Russia to Arm Police With AR Face Recognition Glasses By 2020 – The Moscow Times
- Top climatologist: Our models can’t be trusted – WND
- Doctor Predicts “Major Infectious Disease Epidemic” to Hit Los Angeles This Summer – NewsWars
- Colorado signs bill allowing doctors to recommend medical marijuana instead of opioids » My CBD Forest
- “The Most Destructive Breach In History”: Hackers Use NSA Code To Grind Baltimore To A Halt | Zero Hedge
- Texas Cities Rush To Extend Camera Contracts Ahead Of The State’s Red Light Camera Bans | Techdirt
- Technotyranny: The Iron-Fisted Authoritarianism Of The Surveillance State | Zero Hedge
- Japan Discovered a Rare-Earth Mineral Deposit That Can Supply The World For Centuries
#Grimnir, #Leftovers, #RealLibertyMedia, #RLMRadio, #Samsung, #Deepfake, #Russia, #FaceRecognition, #Climatologist, #ClimateModels, #InfectiousDisease, #Epidemic, #Colorado, Marijuana, #Opioids, #Breach, #Hackers, #Texas, #RedLightCameras, #Technotyranny, #Authoritarianism, #SurveillanceState, #Japan, #RareEarthMinerals
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/grim-leftovers