The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-07-24 – #MaskMandate #Misdemeanor #PositiveForCorona #NeverTested
Some of the stuff we talked about:
- New Covid Fashion Trend? Man Wearing a Mask – and Nothing Else – Grabs Shoppers’ Attention in London
- D.C. Mask Mandate Exempts Lawmakers and Government Employees
- Indiana Makes Not Wearing Mask a Class B Misdemeanor, Punishable by 6 Months in Jail
- Nashville Man Told By State He’s Positive For Coronavirus. He Was Never Tested.
- ‘Fed Accounts’ For All — With Automatic And Recurring Payments Triggered By Economic Crises
- Trump’s Federal Reserve Nominee Closer To Approval After Key Senate vote
- Bill Gates Warns Multiple Coronavirus Vaccine Doses Likely To Be Needed And Schools Should Stay Closed For Another YEAR
- Can Cinnamon Control Blood Sugar in People with Prediabetes?
- 75 Years Ago, ‘Trinity’ Test Ushered In Nuclear Age, Changed The World
- Study: Psilocybin Mushrooms Stimulate Growth Of New Brain Cells