Dropping a Coil Podcast Blog w Larry Woods Flash Robwerks – 2020-06-04 – State Of The Art Energy – Pt. 13
Today’s Show Topics:
- “State Of The Art Energy, Pt. 13”
- Going Public With The New Coil (Vortex Math Coils)
- Larry Speaks About How To Wire The Coils Correctly?
- Verifiable Proof Is In The Old Maths
- These Vortex Math Coils Produce Clean Power, No Spikes At All
- Robwerks Brings Up Manufacturing
- Larry Talks Capacitors And Limitless Energy Technologies On Facebook
- Lets Make Some Bearings On Youtube Flash Brings Of Supply And Demand
- Making Strong Connections And Making Speakers Too
- Monday Meeting Report
- Fishin’ Report 8 – 3
- Controlling Your Frequencies
- Building Your Workbench
- The Do’ And Don’ts Making A Mess For Profits
- Man Made Islands…Tender Ships
- Can I Make A Call? How Are Things In The USA?
- Flash Wants a Definition For Anarchist!
- Math Links are Available in Past Shows
Today’s Show Topics:
- “If I Only Had A Brain Dead Population”
- New And Improved Verses Natural And Proven
- Q The Wake Up on Twitter: “This guy nails the current state of Covid panic. And does so hysterically – #obamagate #q #qanon… “
- Taking A Closer Look At Local Politics
- Cat Chat And Other Weird Stuff
- Medicine Was Replaced By Profits
- Fun And Games Knocking Shit Down
- Divide And Conquer
I read the article about fire last week for my Spreaker fans, and decided this article was too important in the conversation about nuclear war not to be discussed with my RLM audience.
The people in charge of nuclear waste are working to maximize their profits, which means negligence of the product. That negligence is literally terminating life of our planet.
We must demand responsible stewardship of nuclear waste and by products, as well as demanding uranium mines be treated with more care than other abandoned mines.
http://media.blubrry.com/rlmnews/p/www.reallibertymedia.com/podcasts/2012/RLM_News_2012-08-02.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:40 — 20.3MB) | EmbedSubscribe: Email | RSS These are the links to the stories covered on…