Notice of Understanding and Intent And Claim of Right
- Whereas it is my understanding the United States of America is a common law jurisdiction, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding a statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding the only form of government recognized as lawful in the United States of America is a representative one, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding representation requires mutual consent, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding all Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights and,
- Whereas it is my understanding that said scope and applicability is limited to members and employees of government, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding those who have a SIN (Social Insurance Number) are in fact employees of the federal government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the federal government, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s SIN, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding people in the United States of America have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and,
- Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,
- Whereas I, _________________________________________ am a Freeman-on-the-Land, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,
- Whereas as I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility and not a child, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,
- Whereas I claim the right to collect a pension if I have paid into it and claim that said right is not affected if I abandon my Social Insurance Number, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and that they create no obligation or dishonor if ignored, and,
- Whereas it is my understanding peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and,
- Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,
- Whereas permanent estoppel by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time,
Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, ___________________ a Freeman-on-the-Land do hereby state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter .
- Furthermore, I claim that these actions are not outside my communities’ standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom.
- Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me is held under a claim of right.
Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or color of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.
Furthermore, I claim that the courts of the United States of America are de-facto and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.
- Furthermore I claim the right to lawfully:
- Exercise my “common law right to travel”, unhindered, unencumbered at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile.
- Exercise my human right to travel.
Exercise my “common law right” to refuse to obtain by submission; any application for any government issued license, permit or seek permission to perform any fundamentally lawful action or, enter into any government contract under duress, threat and/or intimidation which would involve committing an act of fraud and/or theft, or any other crime, by way of deception by “I” and/or any involved government principal, employee or agent, (in compliance with my Common Law Rights, etc.).
Exercise my right to possess unregistered, unlicensed firearms and ammunition and to use the same for target practice at a range or hunting for food and further swear under oath never to open fire on another human being unless as a last resort to protect human life.
I claim that pursuant to any action by any government and/or any principal, member, employee, agent, servant, person thereof in Right of the United States of America, a province, or municipality:
“I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally and I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any contract or commercial agreement not revealed to myself, which are my rights pursuant to Common Law”.
Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me under common law being; any and all intellectual property, real estate, trade tools, private automobile(s) and contents, firearms and ammunition, potted plants; contents at my private dwelling are held under claim of right.
Furthermore, I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.
Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein provided no later than ten days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.
Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppels by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land ______________________________
Place of claim of right: The United States of America
Notary Public: ____________________________
NOTE: Use of a Notary is for attestation and verification purposes only and does not constitute a change in status or entrance or acceptance of foreign jurisdiction.