| Real Liberty Media’s annual server bill is due this week.
If you would like to help defray these costs and support the site, please click the Donate button below.
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-02-12
- World Truth Radio Schedule
- Activist Post: Could Amazon’s New Virtual Currency Rival Bitcoin?
- GoldCore Gold Bullion
- Student Loans Going the Way of Housing
- The Daily Bell – Paper Claims SEC Regulation is Biased … In Other News, Sky Is Blue
- A Look At The Real Agenda Behind The NAR | Zero Hedge
- Fed Has Bought More US Debt in 2013 Than Treasury Has Issued! | SilverDoctors.com
- Show This To Anyone That Believes That “Things Are Getting Better” In America
- 10 Signs That You’re Living Under Tyranny | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Obama to ‘bypass Congress’ on CISPA with cybersecurity executive order — RT
- Activist Post: As CISPA Debate Rages Again, Obama Already Using Its Powers
- Activist Post: Warrantless Border Searches Extend to Mobile Devices: DHS
- Feds Set to Mandate ‘Black Box’ Data Recorders in Every Car and Truck « THE INTERNET POST
- Petrus Romanus: 900 Year Old Prophecy Says Next Pope Will Oversee End of Days
- List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lawmakers Suggest Secret “Drone Court” For Assassination Of American Citizens
- M5.1 – 23km ENE of Sungjibaegam, North Korea
- North Korea stages nuclear test in defiance of bans | World news | guardian.co.uk
- N. Korea confirms ‘successful’ 3rd nuclear test – state media | End the Lie – Independent News
- TRYING TO LEGALISE AN IMPENDING ILLEGAL WAR « Desertpeace
- China warns US over anti-Iran sanctions
- Ron Paul Sends Black Helicopters After RonPaul.com | Blog | Political Humor Satire | Comedy Central Indecision
- Ohio Attorney General Releases Animation of Police Shooting Involving 137 Shots Fired at Pursued Car – Hit & Run : Reason.com
Ron Paul has NOT gone to the UN to strong-arm RonPaul.com
And it’s time to stop this claim and issue an apology!
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Hero or Murderer? by Laurence M. Vance
- Deadly and mysterious coronavirus detected in the UK for second time — RT
- Los Angeles Residents Trying Not To Be Shot By LAPD | Disinformation
- Activist Post: Heirloom Seed Banks Come to Public Libraries
- Coffee grounds make great supplements, a study shows
- 7NEWS – State bill would let mental health specialists block possibly dangerous individuals from buying guns – News Story
- Biden: We’re counting on ‘legitimate media’ for successful gun control effort – AgainstCronyCapitalism.org
- North Korean nuclear test biggest yet, observers say | The Australian
- ‘Zombie apocalypse’ alert hits Montana’s emergency warning system — RT
- Greek Police Accused of Terrible Photoshop Job to Hide Evidence of Brutality
- Op-Ed: Free WiFi for the masses? Not so fast | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden left in poverty with no pension, healthcare or protection — RT
- Maker’s Mark cutting alcohol volume in its bourbon
- Secret Wars and No Accountability: 5 Reasons Why 2013 Is Already Year of the Drone | Alternet
Dorner Manhunt: Psy Op to Use Drones in US?
The US police have now stated that they will be using spy drones to locate fugitive Christopher Dorner, who is said to have killed and attacked several people, including police, in his vendetta against corruption and brutality in law enforcement. This is a very strange and high-profile case, and how much is it being used as a psy op to get people to accept the idea of using drones to locate criminals on US soil?
The drones are presumably unarmed but I expect there is a good chance Dorner will be killed in a shootout if and when they locate him…
US President new powers make lawmakers worry
The use of pilotless aircraft began with President Bush but the campaign expanded in a massive way after Barack Obama took office in 2009. Pakistan and Yemen are the main targets of the drone attacks while to a lesser degree such strikes are conducted in Afghanistan and Somalia.