| “Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money.”
Josiah Charles Stamp
“If you think of yourselves as helpless and ineffectual, it is certain that you will create a despotic government to be your master. The wise despot, therefore, maintains among his subjects a popular sense that they are helpless and ineffectual.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-03-15
- Live coverage of Senate hearing on J.P. Morgan London whale trades – The Tell – MarketWatch
- The Daily Bell – Libor Scandal to Reveal Metals Manipulation?
- CNBC Host Responds to GATA’s Chris Powell’s Claims of Gold Manipulation: It’s Almost Like the Matrix! | SilverDoctors.com
- JPMorganChase CEO Jamie Dimon is accused of hiding data about big losses – The Washington Post
- eBay Bullion Mailing List
- 17 Signs That A Full-Blown Economic Depression Is Raging In Southern Europe – Is The U.S. Next?
- New ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ Gives Monsanto Power Over US Government – BlackListedNews.com
- Ron Paul Calls For ‘Total’ Liberty; Disparages Buy And Hold
- Government ammunition stockpiling story breaks through media censorship and goes mainstream | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Georgia Law Could Require 1400 Town Residents to Arm Themselves | Intellihub.com
- California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms – Bloomberg
- Code Words : Personal Liberty Digest™
- More Code Words : Personal Liberty Digest™
- Man faces 3 years in jail for pulling ‘unlicensed’ gun on burglar inside his home – Washington Times
- Propaganda against Iran: for 33 years they have been telling us that Iran almost has a nuke | Hang The Bankers | He Who Controls the Money Supply, Controls the World
- Obama couldn’t eat at Hill meeting without ‘taster’ [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller
- Deflecting Killer Asteroid Could Be Geopolitical Nightmare | Asteroid Threat | LiveScience
- US drone escapes attack over Hormuz. Syria threatens to bomb Lebanon. Russian marines dock in Beirut
- Unintended Consequences Of Google Reader Shutdown: Losing Key Tool To Get Around Censored Internet In Iran & China | Techdirt
- Digg Blog, We’re Building A Reader
OBAMA: SUPPORTS NYPD MURDER OF KIMANI GRAY?
3-14-2013: On today’s video, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports on the Obama media blackout regarding the NYPD murder of Kimani Gray.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Is This The Email That Ended The Career Of JPM’s Chief Risk Officer? | Zero Hedge
- UPDATE: Eric Holder Got Hacked! – Home – The Daily Bail
- The First Jesuit Pope: Criminal? Bringer of End Times? | Disinformation
- Activist Post: When Truth Is Suppressed Countries Die
- » New Drone Could ‘Snatch Humans Off the Street’ Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Wave of “Ag Gag” Bills Threaten Food Safety and Freedom of the Press | PR Watch
- President Barack Obama: Chuck Hagel, John Kerry won’t keep me from acting on Iran – POLITICO.com
- SLANDER: ZIONISMS’ LATEST TRICK | Desertpeace
- Anarchists who refused to testify speak out for first time | www.kirotv.com
- American police state expanding – National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com
- Conspiracy Theories vs. the Religion of Democracy by Gary North
- Jumaane Williams on Flatbush Unrest: “What Happened Here in the Past Couple Days Is Wrong” – New York – News – Runnin’ Scared
- Obama says US can prevent Iran nuclear bomb – UNITED STATES – FRANCE 24
- Daily Dot | National Vulnerability Database gets hacked
Clashes in Brooklyn, dozens arrested by NYPD
For the third consecutive night, protesters took to the streets in Brooklyn, New York to show their anger towards NYPD shooting and killing 16-year-old Kimani Gray. On Wednesday night, 46 people were taken into custody and the stand-off between police and protesters has left one officer wounded, according to reports. The uprising intensified after an autopsy revealed Gray was shot seven times, three of which were in the back. RT’s Marina Portnaya brings us the latest from New York.
West uses scare tactic to curb speech
A political analyst says that the Western world is using a scare tactic to prevent other voices and opinions to be heard and this is an ultimate outrage for what they are trying to do to silence everybody and intimidate everybody.
The comments came after journalists condemned the EU bans on Press TV officials saying the move damages the West’s credibility on the issue of freedom of speech. Many journalists say the West’s war against Iranian media has crossed a red line, after the European Union issued travel and banking sanctions against a Press TV journalist .Journalists also wonder how far the West is prepared to go in its campaign of censorship and intimidation.
Press TV has conducted an interview with Kamel Wazne, political analyst, to further discuss the issue.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-01-20 – #Vaccine #Injuries #Death #FluShot #Homeopathy #Whistleblower - January 20, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-01-17 – #Tello #Marijuana #NewMexico #TheEvilList #InformationWar - January 18, 2020
- The Age of Fission Podcast Blog – 2020-01-15 – Karl Grossman Interviews Kevin Kamps – Beyond Nuclear - January 15, 2020