|“The road to hell isn’t paved with gold, it’s paved with faith. Faith in a dollar that’s backed by a belief that people have faith in other people’s belief in it.”
Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale
“There’s fool’s gold—pyrite—and then there’s fool’s gold—gold owned by idiots willing to trade it for worthless dollars.”
“The desire of gold is not for gold. It is for the means of freedom and benefit.”
“In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value.”
“Remember, gold and silver always have had value and never have gone to zero. Can you say the same for stocks and bonds?”
“Gold has worked down from Alexander’s time… When something holds good for two thousand years I do not believe it can be so because of prejudice or mistaken theory.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – June 19, 2013
- Federal Reserve June 2013 FOMC Preview – Business Insider
- Farewell Bernanke – Thanks For Inflating The Biggest Bond Bubble The World Has Ever Seen
- “It’s A Massacre” – Each Day 134 Retail Outlets Close In Italy | Zero Hedge
- Ron Paul: Dollar Will Collapse, Gold Will “Go To Infinity” – Alex Jones’ Infowars
- Local Governments Cut Part-Time Hours To Avoid ObamaCare Mandate – Investors.com
- FBI director admits domestic use of drones — RT USA
- Judge orders NSA to hand over dragnet surveillance records for criminal case | End the Lie – Independent News
- Bye-bye 5th Amendment! Supreme Court Decides: Anything You Don’t Say Can and Will Be Used Against You
- Pentagon bracing for public dissent over climate and energy shocks| Nafeez Ahmed | Environment | guardian.co.uk
- Journalist who took down Army four-star dies in car wreck | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Coroner has not determined if crash victim is Michael Hastings – latimes.com
- Michael Hastings | Rolling Stone
- Michael Hastings (mmhastings) on Twitter
- Report: US military rejected Kerry’s plan to attack in Syria – Israel News, Ynetnews
- Prison Planet.com » Kerry Called For “Immediate” Air Strikes on Syria
- Putin: Didn’t feel isolated, not all G8 leaders agree Assad used chemical weapons | End the Lie – Independent News
- Activist Post: Foreign Death Squad Network in Syria Larger Than Stated by West
- Naomi Wolf Thinks Edward Snowden is a False Flag | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Guest Post: WHO ARE THE REAL TRAITORS? – BlackListedNews.com
- Propaganda Alert — NSA chief: We thwarted more than 50 terror attacks | USAHM Conspiracy News
- “This Is A Glock Block” – Frustrated Homeowners All Over America Are Taking Matters Into Their Own Hands | SilverDoctors.com
- The Daily Bell – Shock: Iceland Defies EU, Freezes Membership Bid
- The 10-cent revolution: Everything you need to know about Brazil’s massive protests – The Week
- Brazil sees largest protests in decades as unrest hits second week | End the Lie – Independent News
- Turkish TV Broadcaster Shut Down For Reporting Protests – | Intellihub.com
Brazil – Rio Riot Cops beaten and outnumbered 20 wounded
Run Away You Dirty Little Piggies, Run Away
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Google challenges U.S. gag order, citing First Amendment – The Washington Post
- America’s Decline Attributed to Compulsory Schooling: Richard Grove on WHD – disinformation
- Activist Post: Obesity Officially Declared a ‘Disease’ Requiring ‘Treatment’
- My Way News – Protesters out again in Brazil’s biggest city
- Tulsa man found decapitated, police suspect suicide | www.krmg.com
- Hackers replace Brazil World Cup website with protest footage – Salon.com
- Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: US Media Blacks Out Story | World Truth.TV
- Minds | Bank of America Whistle-blower Bombshell: “We Were Told to Lie” to Rip Off Borrowers
- Rousseff salutes Brazil protests, cities cut bus fares | Reuters
- No, NSA Spying Did NOT Prevent a Terror Attack on Wall Street | Washington’s Blog
- DHS Wants Same Surveillance Powers as NSA — News from Antiwar.com
- Parents Say Taser Shot Made Son’s Car Explode
- Reddit User: Paying Your Taxes Makes You a Terrorist Under NDAA | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Your Kids Could Be Playing a ‘Simpsons’ Game with Buried Anti-NRA, Anti-Gun Messages | TheBlaze.com
- US Chamber Of Commerce: Bollywood Is So Successful Without Strong Copyrights That It Will Fail Unless India Strengthens Its Copyrights | Techdirt
- PressTV – US Syria no-fly zone ‘unconstitutional’
Chemical Shower: Turkish water cannons ’cause skin burns & insomnia’
The Turkish police crackdown has been widely condemned for its violent intensity – even riot control methods are not quite what they seem, as Irina Galushko reports.
G8 leaders claim progress on Syria
The G8 summit of world leaders ended with the usual positive statements about so-called progress on the main agenda items such as the conflict in Syria and a US/EU trade deal.
But Russia blocked a joint G8 statement which would have called for President Assad to step down.
President Putin also made it clear that a political solution is the only way to stop the conflict and that the Western plan to arm the rebels would only pour fuel on the fire.
The G8 summit received a mixed reception in northern Ireland itself. Some viewed it as a positive sign of progress in a part of the world which has been blighted by sectarian violence.
Others felt that the G8 leaders were war criminals and an international financial mafia governing on behalf of the rich and powerful.
Like northern Ireland itself, views were sharply polarized.
The conflict in Syria is very unlikely to be solved by this summit. Despite a joint statement on Syria it’s clear that the major world powers have major disagreements on this issue. And we also must remember that the G8 has a reputation of fine words that later do not translate into reality.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-07-13 – Repeat After Me: Not Federal, No Reserves - July 13, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-07-10 – #VirginiaGiuffre #DeathsPlummet #RetailApocalypse #AntiVaxx - July 11, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-07-06 – Where Is The Corner Of This Circle? - July 6, 2020