If the trucks stop rolling, for just a day or two, there will be a major disruption in supply, products don’t just magically appear in the stores, they are brought there by the truckers. People don’t understand the distribution system of products and maybe they don’t need to. You do, however, need to know that the stores will empty out quickly, especially if there is a panic.
Another looming issue is the U.S. defaulting on it’s debts. It, again, doesn’t matter if this real or manufactured to push some agenda, if it does happen you can expect additional problems in the supply chain and increases in costs. So, just be prepared. You don’t want to be caught off guard.
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – October 08, 2013
- 12 Very Ominous Warnings About What A U.S. Debt Default Would Mean For The Global Economy
- Get your fiscal house in order: China warns US as Asia’s expresses concern for $1.3tn of investments – Americas – World – The Independent
- Reid Urges Boehner to Act While Speaker Calls for Talks – Bloomberg
- As shutdown lingers, federal workers try to make quick cash
- Activist Post: Is Homeland Security Preparing for the Next Wall Street Collapse?
- $12 Trillion U.S. Default Risk – Dollar Decline, Gold To Rise As History Repeats | SilverDoctors.com
- Debt Limit Taking Center Stage in Impasse – WSJ.com
- Obamacare shutdown theater: President holds entire nation for ransom with contrived closings
- USANews in PsyOp to Shutdown Truckers for the Constitution – | Intellihub News
- Obama administration decides NSA spying is ‘essential,’ but oversight of NSA is not
- James Clapper Thinks That NSA Employees Will Sell Out Our Nation After A Few Days Without A Paycheck | Techdirt
- Aerospace Company Develops Drone That Can Fly Continuously For 5 Years « CBS Las Vegas
- Democrat Voters Confused: “I Didn’t Realize I Would Be The One Who Was Going to Pay For It Personally”
- NOBODY’S NEW HEALTH INSURANCE Can Be Validated in January 2014 – Obamacare Total Fail Model | InvestmentWatch
- Greece Considering Confiscation Of Private Assets | Zero Hedge
- Twitter Shuts Down ‘Truckers for the Constitution’ – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- ‘Gestapo’ tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone » Merrimack Valley » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA
- Youngstown News, Did Obama swap ‘black’ detention sites for ships?
- Activist Post: America’s Path to Revolution Is Rapidly Escalating
The NATION is RISING UP Against Obama Regime
The following is a list of sheriffs and state sheriff’s associations from who have vowed to uphold and defend the Constitution against Obama’s unlawful gun control measures. I applaud these public servants for their courage and conviction.
I call on sheriffs all over this nation to add their voices to the growing numbers of faithful protectors of our freedom. -Richard Mack
Sheriffs and associations who have made public statements committing to protect their citizens’ 2nd Amendment rights from Obama’s gun control efforts will be added. Some of these sheriffs are members of the CSPOA, but inclusion in this list does not necessarily mean they are a member.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Police Arrest Veterans at NYC Memorial – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- LA Times: We Don’t Publish Letters to Editor Claiming Man Isn’t Causing Climate Change | NewsBusters
- USDA issues food safety alert for salmonella-tainted Foster Farms chicken | OregonLive.com
- Prison Planet.com » Sixth Grade Assignment: Destroy the Bill of Rights
- Maryland Tops Off Awful Cyberbullying Law With Direct Line To Facebook To Remove Content ‘Without Societal Value’ | Techdirt
- Prosecutors: Woman Killed Baby Granddaughter With Sledge Hammer, Knife « CBS Chicago
- Transforming America’s Schools into Authoritarian Instruments of Compliance – BlackListedNews.com
- SF Bay Obamacare Victims: ‘I Was Laughing at Boehner — Until the Mail Came Today’
- Abreu Report: Next American Revolution Could Begin in Gilberton, Pennsylvania
- Maldives Supreme Court annuls election results – UPI.com
Swiss army prepares for war? Military games envisage ‘French invasion’
A bankrupt, breakaway French region launches a surprise invasion across the border, to raid Swiss banks and loot money it says was stolen. That’s the scenario cooked up for the most-recent war games carried out in Switzerland, which has the biggest army in Europe relative to its population.
Save Our Parks! How to Keep National Parks Open During a Government Shutdown | LearnLiberty
As part of the government shutdown that started October 1, the National Parks Service has closed all U.S. national parks and monuments. Would-be visitors will be denied entry to Yosemite and Yellowstone and acres and acres of national park lands until the government resumes business. But economics professor Holly Fretwell says this could have been avoided. If private companies managed the parks’ maintenance, campgrounds, trails, and infrastructure instead, our national parks could be a source of revenue for the government instead of an expense. A company could lease the right to manage a park under very strict parameters established to ensure admission fees stayed low and that the parks would be kept in pristine conditions. Many Forest Service campgrounds are already managed by private companies, and campers generally aren’t able to tell a difference. A different structure for our treasured public lands could have kept Yellowstone open during the shutdown.
*Federal agents, due to the recent government shutdown, are forcing privately owned and managed parks to be shut down. However, these private parks are not funded or owned by the federal government. There is little to no reason the government should be shutting down these private parks, and any shut down of these parks is simply a political maneuver rather than a necessity. If you like this video, take time and read this letter from Warren Meyer, the founder and president of Recreation Resources Management, to the White House urging the federal government from closing privately funded and privately operated parks and speak out!
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-10-19 – The Prisons We Live In. - October 19, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-10-16 – #ThereIsNoVirus #MajorityImmune #COVID19 #BlatantCensorship - October 17, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-10-12 – The Enemies That Are Presented To Us - October 12, 2020