Of Evolutionary Engagement
Here are the Links from this broadcast:
No Fool’n Behind The Woodshed
No Fool’n Around With Mother Nature
No Fool’n Around With Family
- Kidnapped woman rescued by cousin in Louisiana, police said A woman who had been kidnapped two days earlier was found Friday with multiple stab wounds inside an abandoned house in Louisiana — and freed by family members in a daring operation, police said.
The man who allegedly held her hostage for 30 hours in a vacant home in Duson, La., was shot and killed by the woman’s cousin as he rescued her, police said.
No Fool’n Our Creativity
- World’s first 3D printed metal gun unveiled (VIDEO) Every component of the weapon but its springs were made using a process called “direct metal laser sintering,” or DMLS, a 3D printing technology that can create metal prototypes in only a few hours by blasting those powders with an ultra-precise fiber optic laser beam.
- How Lego Mindstorms Influences Construction, Programming, and 3-D Printing
No Fool’n Us With Injustice
- Ex-judge jailed for wrongful murder conviction “A former Texas judge charged over a wrongful murder conviction when he was a prosecutor has accepted a 10-day jail sentence in front of the man he put in prison for nearly 25 years.
Ken Anderson was revoked of his licence to practice law and forced to serve 500 hours of community service for his role in wrongfully prosecuting Michael Morton for his wife’s murder in 1986.
No Fool’n? Or, you know you live in LaLaLand when:
- Man causes panic at LAX after pulling out unloaded gun An arriving passenger has been arrested on suspicion of brandishing a weapon in the baggage claim area of Los Angeles International Airport’s Terminal 3, causing momentary panic before authorities determined his handgun was unloaded.
No Fool’n: Jury Deciding Before Dawn?
- Jury finds Utah doctor guilty in wife’s death Reporting “By PAUL FOY
— Nov. 9, 2013 3:35 AM EST” [predawn Saturday] that “PROVO, Utah (AP) — A jury convicted a doctor of murder early Saturday in the death of his wife six years ago, “
No Fool’n With Our Health
- GMO Apples Rejected By McDonald’s, Gerber As Washington Labeling Defeat Neared
- No Fool’n #NoMoGMO
- Industry’s Secret Plan to Get the Feds to Kill GMO Labeling in Every State
No Fool’n Us With Scienceology and Other Myths
- DHS Ammunition Stockpiles: Ready for the Food Riots Caused by Global Cooling “Way back in the 1970s headlines around the world screamed that we were entering another ice age.”
- Imploding the Myth of Israel “As Blumenthal documents, even Israeli Jews no longer live in a democracy. The mounting state repression against human rights advocates, journalists and dissidents has reached the proportions of U.S. Homeland Security. The overtly racist cant of the political elite and the masses—“Death to Arabs” is a popular chant at Israeli soccer matches—has emboldened mobs and vigilantes, including thugs from right-wing youth groups such as Im Tirtzu, to carry out indiscriminate acts of vandalism and violence against dissidents, Palestinians, Israeli Arabs and the hapless African immigrants who live crammed into the slums of Tel Aviv. Israel has pushed through a series of discriminatory laws against non-Jews that eerily resemble the racist Nuremberg Laws that disenfranchised Jews in Nazi Germany. “
No Fool’n With The Truth That Government don’t care about you
- Obama says ‘sorry’ to Americans losing health insurance “I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me,” – B.S. Obama.
- The Plan Isn’t Working “Let’s talk about expenses. The website Digital Trends estimates costs between $500 million and perhaps as much as $2 billion before the end of 2014 just to operate the website. This is, quite frankly, unthinkably absurd:
“Facebook, which received its first investment in June 2004, operated for a full six years before surpassing the $500 million mark in June 2010. Twitter, created in 2006, managed to get by with only $360.17 million in total funding until a $400 million boost in 2011. Instagram ginned up just $57.5 million in funding before Facebook bought it for (a staggering) $1 billion last year. And LinkedIn and Spotify, meanwhile, have only raised, respectively, $200 million and $288 million.”
In short, this stuff redefines the word “boondoggle”
- The True Nature of IRS Form 1040: It is a Loan to the Government “The true nature of the withholding tax, and the 1040 Form circa 1942 IT IS CONSIDERED A LOAN TO THE GOVERNMENT AND IS APPLIED TO TAXPAYERS AND NONTAXPAYERS ALIKE.”
- How To Opt Out of ObamaCare Without Paying the Fine
“Anyway, [my accountant] said to me that, according to the law, the only way that the government can collect the fine or penalty for you not buying insurance is if you are owed a tax refund. If you do not owe a tax refund, they cannot go into your bank account or anywhere else and get that money. Now, the sad thing is that most people file their taxes to get a refund ’cause they think they’re screwing the government, and they’re not. …
Therefore, the only way that they can collect the penalty or the fine is by taking money from your refund. If you are not owed a refund, they cannot get money from you. They can’t issue a lien. They can’t garnish your wages. They can’t use any of the normal procedures available to them if you owe them money, even though the Supreme Court has said it’s a tax. So for those of us — I mean, folks, I’m in fat city. I’m in fat city because I always structure to where I owe money. Well, not entirely. There have been years. But if you structure your taxes so that you do not get a refund, you do not have to buy insurance and you do not have to pay a fine ’cause they can’t collect it from you if you don’t have a refund due.
And that is just another nail in the coffin of Obamacare imploding on itself.”
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- None Found