Of Evolutionary Engagement
Here are the Links from this broadcast:
Natural Intuition Natural Events
How Immense is this Call?
- Cuba earthquake sways buildings in Florida Keys
Even seasoned scientists were surprised by a rare 5.1-magnitude earthquake that struck Thursday afternoon off the northern coast of Cuba, rattling residents on both sides of the Florida Straits.
“There is no question that it is unusual where it hit,” said Timothy Dixon, a University of South Florida geophysics professor and earthquake expert. “I have no clue why this earthquake happened.”
- Quake off Cuba shudders folks from Keys to Orlando A rare but moderate earthquake off the Cuban coast shook buildings and rattled residents from the Keys to Orlando on Thursday afternoon. “It was frightening,” said Sheila Cullen, who was working on the third floor of Key West’s Custom House when the quake shook the building, which dates to 1891. “You could feel the Custom House moving.”
- Florida residents startled by Cuba earthquake The last time a quake shook Key West was 1880 when two struck Cuba.
Florida Keys News offered these facts about the earthquake:
• There is no tsunami threat, according to scientists.
• It occurred at 3:57 p.m. about 110 miles southeast of Key West; about 10 miles north, offshore of Cuba.
• It occurred about 12 miles below the ocean floor.
• There were no buildings damaged or serious injuries reported.
• This is the first quake in this specific area that scientists have on record.
Magnetic Solar Slinky
- Yes, UR looking down tube of a magnetic slinky, like the boy
- Here’s pic that might help U visualize the magnetic heart of
Denying Reality Restores Reality
Denying Michael MANN-made Global Warming
- 2 icebreakers trapped in Antarctica break free A Russian research ship at the center of an Antarctic rescue drama has broken free from heavy pack ice, officials confirmed on Wednesday, hours after a Chinese icebreaker that became trapped while trying to help the Akademik Shokalskiy also freed itself and was heading for open waters.
Antarctic mission over as ships clear ice field The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) confirmed Wednesday that the Akademik Shokalskiy and the Xue Long “have broken free from the ice in Antarctica and are no longer in need of assistance”.
The United States Coast Guard 399-foot long icebreaker Polar Star, which had been en route to the stranded ships, was released from the rescue.
- New Peer Reviewed Study: Indisputable Megafossil Evidence Confirms Roman & Medieval Warming Greater Than Modern Era A new peer reviewed study based on an analysis of megafossil tree remains documents the indisputable conclusion: it was warmer during both the Roman and Medieval periods – ergo, extreme climate change can happen without human involvement.
Anti-Alternative Media Horror Hype
Now It’s Not From FukUshima!
Conforming To Criticism Last Week
- 1400% Radiation Hot Spot Found on San Francisco Beach Following reports of abnormally high radiation readings on a beach in San Francisco, experts have discovered radiation hot spots measuring 1,400 per cent above normal background levels, although they are keen to stress there is no link to Fukushima.
- After studying a dirt sample in a spectrum analyzer, the substance was found to contain radium and thorium, which are both naturally occurring radioactive elements. No evidence of cesium-137, the fissile material used in the Fukushima reactors, was discovered, leading Weiss to conclude that the radiation had no link to the nuclear plant in Japan.
- After studying a dirt sample in a spectrum analyzer, the substance was found to contain radium and thorium, which are both naturally occurring radioactive elements.
- Conjoined whales wash up in Mexico
The twins were found in the Ojo de Liebre lagoon in the northwestern state of Baja California Sur, which opens out into the Pacific Ocean.
Footage released by Mexico’s National Natural Protected Areas Commission (CONANP) shows the twin whales, conjoined at the belly, washed up on a beach by the lagoon.
Real Threat To Prepare For
- West Virginia chemical spill prompts state of emergency, water ban in 9 counties
West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin declared a state of emergency Thursday in several counties because of a chemical spill into the Elk River.
The advisory was expanded at night to nine counties. The state of emergency includes West Virginia American Water customers in Boone, Cabell, Clay, Jackson, Kanawha, Lincoln, Logan, Putnam, and Roane counties.
The advisory follows a notice from the West Virginia American Water Company that its water supply had become contaminated.
What We Think Is That Ain’t So
The Drug Pusher: An Addiction That Bit-coin
- Bitcoin: The Sexiest Non-Solution Of All Time? The reality is, if a solution is dependent on a paradigm controlled by the corrupt system you are trying to change, it is no solution at all. Because of this, my focus has always been on methods that separate Americans from reliance on the system as much as possible.
- Yahoo Virus Converts Millions Of Computers Into Bitcoin Mining Slaves
- According to the Guardian, the purpose of the most prevalent virus spread by the website was to convert the infected computers into Bitcoin mining slaves.
- The First Taste is Free [No link to promote a pusher] Create My Free Wallet “My Wallet is a free online bitcoin wallet which you can use to make worldwide payments for free”
By 2015, cash could be looking like an endangered species
Legal Entity Immigrates Into Every Facet of Your Life
- Calif. high court grants undocumented immigrant admission to state bar An undocumented immigrant who has met the requirements to practice law in California must be given a legal license, the state’s Supreme Court ruled Thursday in a landmark case that could set a national precedent.
If The Reality You Observe Does Not Match Your Notion of Reality
- Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War The increase in police brutality in this country is a frightening reality. In the last decade alone the number of people murdered by police has reached 5,000. The number of soldiers killed since the inception of the Iraq war, 4489.
- Loretta Fuddy: The Most Unlucky Person of 2013 – or was she killed to cover a big lie? A Cessna crashes in Hawaii, and eight survive – but one woman, for some reason, could not be rescued. Her name was Loretta Fuddy, she was 65 years old, and she happened to be the Hawaiian health official who released the notorious copy of President Obama’s long form birth certificate.
Why? This Was Not a Crash. It Was a Water Landing.
Too Smart Too Be A Cop? Too Psychologically Stable to Be a Cop? Or Hallucinating Just Enough to Work For TSA?
- Homeland Secure: TSA Agent Confiscates Sock Monkey’s Pistol
“May said the TSA agent went through the bag, through the sewing supplies and found the two-inch long pistol.
“She said ‘this is a gun,’” said May. “I said no, it’s not a gun it’s a prop for my monkey.””
- BENGHAZI: A trail of blood, deception and double agents Important new details have emerged regarding the September 11th siege in 2012 that left four Americans dead at a compound in Benghazi, Libya.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.