This is the Podcast of The Road Less Traveled from
May 6th, 2018
Listen in as we discuss
Bouvier Family Eccentricities, Supper or Dinner? Read A Clock? Sweden Bans Mandatory Vaccinations! and More!
- Supper vs. Dinner: Which One Describes Your Evening Meal the Best?
- Penn State bans outdoors clubs from going outside
- Sweden Bans Mandatory Vaccinations Over ‘Serious Heath Concerns’
- Chicago’s drinking water is full of lead, report says
- Cancer-Linked Weedkiller Found in Every Food Tested Except Broccoli
- Monsanto loses right to patent seeds
- Government Name Six UK Winners of £25m for 5G Mobile Trials
Fair Use Statement
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Fair Use Definition
Fair use is a doctrine in United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test.
“If you look into the abyss long enough it does more than look back at you – it defines you. I used to be all about truth seeking but the truth can make you sick or kill you. That’s why we have so very few real journalists. If you challenge the wrong people they will kill you and get a good night’s sleep. There are countless examples.” – Robert Preston, Artist
The Road Less Traveled airs LIVE every Sunday night at 7:00 PM Eastern with your hosts GaryL and GGsBoo right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on Channel 3.
Listen to more The Road Less Traveled Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Sunday Nights in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!