Week 9 of 2019 brings you more interesting and fun stories.
The world is a crazy place, and almost always because of people’s belief in authority (or authoritah if you prefer ).
Anyway, just listen to podcast and enjoy. See the Blog Post (linked below) for links of the stories covered.
- Privacy Advocates Argue One Link Click Doesn’t Justify Search
- Not sure if your passwords are safe? Google can help | WGN-TV
- All-girl Boy Scout troop starts in Ohio
- Harvard Study Suggests Smoking Weed is Associated with Higher Sperm Count
- A Scammer Used YouTube’s Copyright System to Ransom Creators
- John Bolton’s Plan to Starve Millions of Venezuelans into Submission – Another Day in the Empire
- Panera Bread’s ‘pay-what-you-want’ socialist program goes totally belly-up – True Pundit
- ‘5G Will Be a Global Catastrophe’: Activist Warns of Massive ‘Human Guinea Pigs’ Trial – 21st Century Wire
- Arizona wants to declare porn a public health crisis
#Grimnir, #Leftovers, #RealLibertyMedia, #Privacy, #OneClick, #BoyScoutGirls, #SmokingWeed, #SpermCount, #YouTube, #Copyright, #JohnBolton, #Venezuela, #PaneraBread, #Socialist, #5G, #HumanGuineaPigs, #Arizona, #Porn
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/grim-leftovers