The Victory Against You in the Silent War is Your Silence
At the Situationally Aware Action Oriented Intelligence Center
Of Evolutionary Engagement
6th+ Year Anniversary Behind The Woodshed at Real Liberty Media
Clearing The Fog Of Fear
Engaging in counter-propaganda tactics and related work
NEW RLM APPDATE
- The RLM Radio #Android App has been Updated
- Donate to Real Liberty Media
- More Efficient Better Value Than Mainstream
Brainwash Rinse Repeat
U.S. Cashless Crypto
Assanged In Place
- As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.
- Common Human Coronaviruses – “Like The Common Cold”
- Encyclopedia Of Medicine 1989 – Coronaviruses = Common Cold
Most Findings False
Deceived By Truthiness
COVID19: THERE. IS. NO. TEST.
- CDC 2019 – Novel Coronavirus (2019 – nCoV) Real – Time RT – PCR Diagnostic Panel
Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel
Pg2. “Results are for the identification of 2019-nCoV RNA”
Pg33. “Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.”
How much clearer a contradiction? Remember from the serology test page, COVID19 is the name to those “clinical symptoms” for which no test is planned or can be made. And there is no guarantee this swab test is evidencing 2019-nCov which is SARS-Cov2.
“If the virus mutates in the rRT-PCR target region, 2019-nCoV may not be detected or may be detected less predictably”
Mutating all the time we’re told, What if any other Coronavirus mutates *into* the target region?
- Serology Test for COVID-19
There is no blood test for this to prove the Coronavirus actually exists or is causative.
There is no test, Blood or Swab, possible for COVID-19 which is a set of symptoms called a disease.
Cradle To Grave Treatment
Messing With Texas
Talk BAR ASS Member Talk
- I am an American constitutional lawyer – and I see our government using Covid-19 to take away our fundamental rights
Martial Occupier Denier
- Commandeer (kŏm″ən-dîr′)
transitive verb – To seize for military or police use; confiscate.
transitive verb – To take arbitrarily or by force
transitive verb – To force into military service.
- Oregon State Police Emergency Declaration Response FAQ
– Is this martial law?
Are police arresting or ticketing people in public or in violation of the Governor’s Executive Order?
People that violate the Governor’s Order in an Emergency Declaration could be arrested or cited, which is a C Misdemeanor – the lowest level of criminal conduct designation. All Oregon law enforcement are united on the premise that police action is extremely undesirable and we hope to educate Oregonians if congregating in violation of the Governor’s Order. Citation or arrest would be an
extreme last resort if a person failed to comply with the lawful direction of a police officer.
- Police Action
In military/security studies and international relations, “police action” is a military action undertaken without a formal declaration of war. Today the term counter-insurgency is more used. Since World War II, formal declarations of war have been rare, especially actions conducted by developed nations in connection with the Cold War. Rather, nations involved in military conflict (especially the major-power nations) sometimes describe the conflict by fighting the war under the auspices of a “police action” to show that it is a limited military operation different from total war.
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR
Please Donate to RLM
In This Doge Eat Doge World
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite. Factor VI – Cattle Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours.
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.