Podcast (behind-the-woodshed): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:59:45 — 19.3MB) | Embed
The Victory Against You in the Silent War is Your Silence
At the Situationally Aware Action Oriented Intelligence Center
Of Evolutionary Engagement
7th+ Year Anniversary Behind The Woodshed at Real Liberty Media
Hocus Pocus Blow More Smokus
Engaging in counter-propaganda tactics and related work
NEW RLM APPDATE
- The RLM Radio #Android App has been Updated
- Donate to Real Liberty Media
- More Efficient Better Value Than Mainstream
Electors Elect, Voters Vote Harder
Syndemic Bloot Clot
- #NeverForget These minor demons are the SINdemic & think you Human/animals are a comorbidity to environmental health.
Dual Use Destruction
- Shocking revelations about the ‘virus’ from the CDC itself – a must read for confirmation of what I’ve been saying since March: It’s all a scam
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States
Because research has been initiated to study and respond to SARS-CoV-2, information about cell lines and types susceptible to infection is needed. Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T), in addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells. We also examined an available big brown bat kidney cell line (EFK3B) for SARS-CoV-2 replication capacity. Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24 h postinfection (Figure 3, panel A). No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero cells, which grew to >107 PFU at 24 h postinfection. In contrast, HUH7.0 and 293T cells showed only modest viral replication, and A549 cells were incompatible with SARS-CoV-2 infection. These results are consistent with previous susceptibility findings for SARS-CoV and suggest other common culture systems, including MDCK, HeLa, HEP-2, MRC-5 cells, and embryonated eggs, are unlikely to support SARS-CoV-2 replication (20–22). In addition, SARS-CoV-2 did not replicate in bat EFK3B cells, which are susceptible to MERS-CoV. Together, the results indicate that SARS-CoV-2 maintains a similar profile to SARS-CoV in terms of susceptible cell lines.
Killer: Just Flu
Cover Your Assay
Set Your Assay Down
- What convinces you there is a virus that is infecting people as opposed to a PCR test that alights on RNA fragments of no particular significance?
- Folks please, there is NO survival rate to something #ThereIsNoTest for; You’ve been programmed to admit the infectious agent has been identified despite universal lack of certified proof, that no novel cause for flulike symptoms is proven by any jurisdiction, globally.
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR
Please Donate to RLM
In This Doge Eat Doge World
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite. Factor VI – Cattle Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
The Law of War
General Orders No. 100: The Lieber Code
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours.
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.