The growing size and power of The Prison Industrial Complex, NetFlix is sorry, Obama's $3.6 Trillion Deficit Reduction Plan, Ron Paul's Million Dollar Weekend, Neo-Con Knuckleheads, My Views #OccupyWallStreet, California Gun Ban
- As government grows in size and scope, so does the Prison Industrial Complex. This is a natural side effect of the passing of ever more legislation and continued growth of the lobbying industry. The larger any of the 'Industrial Complexes' (prison, military, security, pharmaceutical, medical, etc) grow, the more of your money they steal to pay for it, the more of your rights and freedoms are removed and the more corruption expands. The entire government of the United States is fully owned and operated by various banksters and corporations. The legislation is written for them and pushed through by those same entities, not in the interest of you, but in the interest of banks and corporations.
- Please listen to the recording of today's show for my views on the Occupy Wall Street protests and other topics I covered today. Thanks.
The Video recording of the show is at the bottom of the post.
These are the links from the information shared on the Real Liberty Media News on
Channel 1 -September 19th, 2011.
Tokyo: 60,000 Rally Against Nukes
Additional Links Not Covered during Live Broadcast
Troop Movement! Why? Elenin? Collapse? What?
Profit from Punishment: Prison lobby locking 'n' loading up on cash
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-09-16 – #ClimateAlarmism #RecordTemperature #BeefBan #BeyondMeat - September 16, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-09-13 – #Ayurveda #FlavoredVapes #FullMoon #FridayThe13th #911 - September 14, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-09-09 – #DonCarroll #ZeroWarming #FailedScientists #Syria #MKUltra - September 9, 2019