These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-02-01
- The January Jobs Report – Business Insider
- On Borrowed Time
- Free market capitalism vs. State capitalism | On the Mark
- Debtors Prisons In The US Are Rapidly Filling With People Who Can’t Pay Bills | Consciousness TV
- Explosive Charge: Morgan Stanley Peddled Security Its Own Employee Called ‘Nuclear Holocaust’ – ProPublica
- The Prison Industry in the United States: Big Business or a New Form of Slavery? | Global Research
- Is martial law the ultimate goal?
- Statism and the Illusion of Choice
- Oakland Cops Point Guns at Sleeping One-Year-Old in Misdemeanor Warrant Search
- With no way to process it, US will bury 70,000 tons of nuclear waste | End the Lie – Independent News
- United Nations Engages in Major Population Control Debate | LifeNews.com
- Activist Post: DHS Tips for Surviving Mass Shootings: Run, Hide, or Arm Yourself with Scissors
- Activist Post: Wa State Rep introduces groundbreaking GMO bill
- Pot in Kmart store: Employees find 10 pounds of marijuana in retail store – UPI.com
- How Netflix is turning viewers into puppets – Salon.com
- Why has this massive story of global importance been removed from the Daily Mail Website? – David Icke Website
- Buffer Overflow vulnerability in VLC media player – Hacking News
‘America’s Lunatic Fringe’ Going Mainstream
1-31-2013: On today’s edition of AMTV, Topher Morrison covers the dark underbelly of American political culture and the rise of the ‘lunatic fringe.’
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Meet the Contractors Turning America’s Police Into a Paramilitary Force | Alternet
- » McCain and Schumer Move to Force Americans to Use Biometric ID for Employment
- Seasoned Citizen Prepper 22LR as a Defensive Round? | Seasoned Citizen Prepper
- Activist Post: It’s Not About the Guns
- Mexican Military Helicopter Spotted in American Airspace | KRGV.com
- Huge List Of Genetically Modified Grocery Frankenfoods
- ATF’s flawed sting efforts in Milwaukee draw ire – TwinCities.com
- Three Per Day: Walmart Limits Ammo Sales
- Nine people killed as freak hailstorm rains massive boulders down on Indian villages | Mail Online
- 6-Year-Old Expelled for Bringing Plastic Gun to School | wltx.com
- Coursera Wins “Best New Startup Of 2012″, Get Schooled | TechCrunch
- The Reluctant Anarchist by Joseph Sobran
- Debt Collectors Pose As Facebook Friends – Business Insider
- FBI Banned from Iceland | Rixstep Industry Watch
- IRS: Parents Must Pay Federal Fine for Uninsured Kids | CNS News
- IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family | CNS News
- Israel must remove all Jewish settlers from occupied West Bank – UN inquiry — RT
- Video: Scientist Implanted With RFID Chip Gets Computer Virus | Truth Is Scary
- North Korea declares Martial Law…All Troops on High Alert for War
- Pastor claimed his penis had been anointed with the “Holy Spirit divine semen” and raped his faithful | M24 Digital
Israel will emerge as loser of Syria war
The Israeli airstrike should not be linked to the rebels on the ground because Israel launched an airstrike in 2007 and then there wasn’t a revolution as the rebels call it or instability as the regime calls it or civil war as some call it.
Washington is actually confused about the whole episode. So far, the defense and state departments have been silent on the whole issue and the White House has not issued any report, either.
Public vs. Home School, Does the US Education System Dumb Kids Down or Help them Learn? Truth Talks
Public vs. Home School, Does the US Public Education System Help Kids Learn or Dumb Them Down?
Psychetruth News Correspondent Corrina Rachel interviews psychologist Dr. John Breeding about the public education system in America and the differences between public school and home schooling.
Visit Dr. Breedings website.