Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:59:47 — 25.1MB) | Embed
Here are the Links from this broadcast
System Restore Using the Recovery Console in Windows XP
- Gate to Hell Located?
- Avalanche in Colorado kills 5 backcountry snowboarders
- ‘Red flag’: Texas plant had 1,350 times amount of chemical that would trigger oversight
- Satellite images show West, Texas before and after fertilizer plant explosion
- SB 838 Public Funding of Sustainable Development Religion
- Jefferson Mining District Comment of Record Countering Sustainable Plunder
- Jefferson Mining District
- Six films and TV shows that will make you appreciate Earth
May the laws deprive a citizen of his property in order to promote the aesthetic welfare of the community
Can such a measure be justified as a reasonable regulation in the interest of the public safety, health, morals or convenience?
- The Supreme Court has held that it cannot.