The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-10-02 – #IHopeTheyDie #Trump #EverybodyDies #ElonMusk #Lockdown
Some of the stuff we talked about:
- “I Hope They Die” – Trump’s Critics Celebrate News Of COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Western Australia To Allow Police Officers Or Other ‘Authorised Officers’ To Restrain People And Forcibly Remove Their Underwear To Administer A Vaccine – Hey, But It’S Not Fascism, It’S Only Because They Care. Zzzzzz …
- Global Food Shortages Are Becoming Very Real; U.S. Grocery Store Chains Are Preparing For Worst Case Scenarios
- ‘Everybody Dies’: Musk Says Neither He Nor His Family Will Take Covid-19 Vaccine, Blasts Bill Gates As ‘Knucklehead’
- New Study Suggests Titanic Disaster May Have Been Influenced By Space Weather
- The Lockdown Has Gone From A Mistake To A Crime
- BUSTED: NIH Owns Financial Stake In Gates-Funded Coronavirus Vaccine
- Man Dies After Eating Bag Of Licorice Every Day For A Few Weeks
- Man Sentenced After Loaded Gun Found In Buttocks During Strip Search
- Florida Bar Owner Bans Masks, Will Eject Patrons Wearing Face Coverings
Cirkel and I discussed various matters concerning Labor Day, labor unions and violence perpetrated by the state and other that wish to control you through various means, methods and modalities.
The following is a “definition” (or lack thereof) of what state crime is, which I personally found humorous in it’s lack of being able to be defined.
State Crime Law and Legal Definition
State crime means actions that break the state’s own criminal law or public international law. For example, genocide, war crimes, torture, and corruption are state crimes. Since the study of state crime includes the study of the role of organizations in committing, perpetrating or condoning crime, it is very difficult to give a purely legalistic definition of state crime. Therefore, state crime is not recognized by popular and academic authors.
The Dork Table Podcast Blog w Flash & GramZ – 2020-07-18 – Confront Judgment With Better Louder Judgment
Today’s Show Topic: “Confront Judgment With Better Louder Judgment”
- Mary Groks
- LA Teachers Union – Fascists! Demands Police Defunded And Charters Ended BEFORE Schools Can Reopen!
- Memories of School
- Crime and Punishment
- Origination of Inoculations – Clint Richardson at UCY.com
- Hedy Lamarr
- 90 Essential Nutrients | Dr. Wallach Products
- Lets Fight About Medicine
- Its Covid Time
- Lets Boycott Stuff
- Gary Long on Twitter: “https://t.co/Pcs1XFlb8I” / Twitter
Today’s Show Topic: “Lets Raffle Off The USA!”
- The 4th of Jewlie, a Full Moon, a Solar Eclipse And a Dork table All In One Day
- Money Represents Debt
- There Blaming Trump
- Hold My Beer…
- Let In The Light And Bugs Will Follow
- Grim’s New Show “It’s All Connected”
- Kids Learning Stuff
- “No One Has Died From The Coronavirus”
- A Cashless Society?
- Defining Colors
- Dogs & Cats
- Witnessing A Crime
- Covid Questions
The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-01-10 – #WolfMoon #NeilPeart #Firefox #BraveBrowser #MedicalCartel
Some of the stuff we talked about:
° The First Full Moon Of 2020 – Known As The Wolf Moon – Will Rise Friday Night
° Rock Stars of all Stripes React to Death of Rush Drummer Neil Peart
° Virgin Mobile Usa Customers Will Be Moved To Boost Mobile
° U.S. Funds Program With Free Android Phones For The Poor — But With Permanent Chinese Malware
° Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks – Update Your Browser Now!
° Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser
° Three-Story ‘Tree House’ Homeless Shelter In Los Angeles Is Torn Down
° ’Snapcrap’ App Developer Hopes to Help Clean Up San Francisco Streets
° Atlanta Police Make Monumental Move, Disband Entire Drug Unit to Focus on Actual Crime
° Can You Recycle Cannabis with a Balloon?
° Scientists Discover Two New Cannabinoids
° Message to all Americans from the Medical Cartel
° Secret Intelligence & ‘Highly Likelys’: How Media Created Narrative Around Tehran Jet Crash To Blame Iran, Russia and Trump
° Diner Charges Customer For ‘Stupid Question’
° InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog – Windows 7 – End of Life
In A Perfect World Podcast Blog – 2019-06-11 – The Fed Has Mastered Arguing If A Crime Is In Deed A Crime! w Flash Somebody
The Fed Has Mastered Arguing If A Crime Is In Deed A Crime!
° Experts call bullshit…
° A Battery That Produces Energy Since 1950…
° With VinE off on a new adventure Flash takes the show to an unpopular time to broadcast and has to sail solo
Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2018-10-05 – #Anonymous #ClimateChangeHoax #DeadlyJails #Tasers
Only on The Rocket Chair will you hear that………
Dropping Crime Rates won’t Slow Down the Increase in Police Population…… It’s getting Harder & Harder to Create Job Security…….
It’s Even Harder when Judges REFUSE to Send People to Jail……..
Published on Mar 18, 2016 For a transcript of this video, please see http://www.karlonia.com/2016/03/23/ve… Introduction 1:45 Part 1 – Background 7:59 Part 2 – The…
http://media.blubrry.com/rlmnews/p/www.reallibertymedia.com/podcasts/2014/RLM_News_2014-05-16.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:01 — 17.5MB) | EmbedSubscribe: Android | Email | RSSThese are the links to the stories covered…
http://media.blubrry.com/rlmnews/p/www.reallibertymedia.com/podcasts/btw/BehindTheWoodshed.2013-04-21.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:59:47 — 25.1MB) | EmbedSubscribe: Android | Email | RSSHere are the Links from this broadcast System…