| “When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”
“The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.”
“Voldemort himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!”
“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.”
“Since mankind’s dawn, a handful of oppressors have accepted the responsibility over our lives that we should have accepted for ourselves. By doing so, they took our power. By doing nothing, we gave it away. We’ve seen where their way leads, through camps and wars, towards the slaughterhouse.”
“Slaves are generally expected to sing as well as to work.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – July 08, 2013
- BBC News – A dark magic: The rise of the robot traders
- Another Blog Nobody Will Read or – People Need to Change Their Minds…Really! | Real Liberty Media | RLM Radio Network
- Japan ‘Insurance’ Gold Buying Doubles On Yen Concerns | SilverDoctors.com
- China Radio: “The U.S. And Europe Have Always Suppressed The Rising Price Of Gold” | Zero Hedge
- High Unemployment May Help Corporate Earnings – 24/7 Wall St.
- US unemployment benefit applications rise to 354K, a level consistent with steady hiring
- Economic Bizarro World: Persistently High Unemployment And Skyrocketing Bond Yields Are Good?
- It’s Here: The Stealth Collapse of the American Economy
- If Cops Are Heroes . . . | Eric Peters Autos
- Police State America – Searching Everyone’s Backpack And Violating the 4th Amendment
- San Jose Police To Record Race Of Every Person They Stop, Question « CBS San Francisco
- Cincinnati judge orders all speed cameras confiscated, manufacturer held in contempt | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Alaska Gov Signs HB 69 to NULLIFY NDAA, REAL ID, Gun Control
- Ron Paul: New Egyptian War: Americans Lose, Again – OpEd
- Activist Post: Government’s Lack of Evidence Will Be on Display in Week 6 of Bradley Manning Trial
- Activist Post: Unrest Continues in Egypt
- ‘Train wreck’ Obamacare begins to unravel; massive government boondoggle set to self-destruct by 2015
- San Francisco 777 Crash: Why Did So Many Passengers Evacuate With Bags? – Forbes
Snowden strikes again: ‘NSA in bed with Germany’
US fugitive Edward Snowden has accused Germany and the US of partnering in spy intelligence operations, revealing that cooperation between the countries is closer than German indignation would indicate, Der Spiegel magazine reported. Journalist Manuel Ochsenreiter says German politicians are furious – but about being exposed, not by being spied on
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Obama to Egypt: “Leave the Brotherhood Alone!” | FrontPage Magazine
- At least 80 injured as passenger train derails in southern Russia (VIDEO, PHOTOS) — RT News
- Global warming and climate change causes too many lobsters – Maggie’s Farm
- Global warming debunked: NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere – The Watchers
- Washington Post Calls for the NSA Leaks Published in Its Own Pages To Be Stopped – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Edward Snowden Accuses Germany of Aiding NSA in Spying Efforts – SPIEGEL ONLINE
- Agreements with private companies protect U.S. access to cables’ data for surveillance – The Washington Post
- The NSA’s mass and indiscriminate spying on Brazilians | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
- 23 movies with a message of truth and consciousness | USAHM Conspiracy News
- NTSB: 10 killed in Alaska plane crash
- Brazilian fans kill, behead referee who killed player – Soccer – SI.com
Dozens dead as Egyptian Islamists rally in support of Morsi
Police reportedly are using live bullets and tear gas against supporters of the ousted President Morsi. There are also unconfirmed reports that dozens of people have been killed.
5MIN News July 7, 2013: Spaceweather Affects Airlines???
5MIN News July 7, 2013: Spaceweather Affects Airlines?
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Age of Fission Podcast Blog – 2020-01-15 – Karl Grossman Interviews Kevin Kamps – Beyond Nuclear - January 15, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-01-13 – #ConspiracyTheorist #PledgeOfAllegiance #ForrestFenn #Rothbard - January 13, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-01-10 – #WolfMoon #NeilPeart #Firefox #BraveBrowser #MedicalCartel - January 11, 2020