| The goal of the RLM News Show – Disambiguation
Every weekday I broadcast this little news show here on Real Liberty Media called the RLM News Show. I receive no remuneration for this effort. I actually spend around 5 hours a day to produce this one hour show. So why in the hell do I do it?
I really have a singular focus in life and that is to increase freedom and liberty for everyone. This is not now, nor has it ever been, for those with the same or similar desires throughout history, outside of a small group of people, an easy or welcomed task. Most of the world just does not want to hear it. Most people like to think they are free and refuse to see the binders that have been placed on them by both governments and society in general. This is done in a very devious way using the most powerful tool ever known: words.
Those whom wish to control and manipulate you into doing and thinking as they desire with as little resistance as possible, in fact with joy and enthusiasm, use deception via various words and phrases to get you to believe that they are doing wonderful things for you while they are really sucking you dry of your own free will and free thought.
The word “disambiguation” means, for those you who may not know, “an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding”.
I hope, via the RLM News Show, that I can provide interpretations and clarity, to remove the obstacles to understanding the true meaning of what you are being told that keep you mentally enslaved to the system. If my efforts are successful and at least a few people who did not previously realize that the words they are being fed by the CLAP (Corporate Lame-Ass Propaganda) machine and parroted back at them by friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. are actually the invisible chains laid upon them that keep them from being free individuals.
“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – August 14, 2013
- Treasury Ran $98 Billion Deficit in July–But Debt Stayed Exactly $16,699,396,000,000 | CNS News
- Forget student loans…Introducing day care loans — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- This Is The Biggest Cluster Of Hindenburg Omens Since The Last Stock Market Crash
- What Will The End Be Like For Me If I Don’t Prepare?
- Forget REAL ID — The Global Smart-ID is Coming! – | Intellihub.com
- Activist Post: Humanity Is Drowning In Washington’s Criminality
- Parents Speak Out After Baby Monitor Hacked | News, Weather, Sport, Entertainment, Contests – WCCB Charlotte | Local News
- 78 Children Under Government “Protection” Disappear in Oklahoma, Agency Blames the Children – | Intellihub.com
- Coke to defend safety of aspartame in new ad – Business – CBC News
- Michael Hastings Last Story Was On CIA Director Brennan; Will Be Published In Upcoming Rolling Stone – Liberty Crier
- The Obama Regime’s Fabricated “Terror Conspiracy” in Defense of the Police State
- Monsanto’s SmartStax maize ‘to be approved for growth in October’ in EU — RT News
- Kerry: Obama Will Act on Climate Change Without Congressional Approval | CNS News
- NYTimes Website Offline Following Cyberattack | Zero Hedge
- Justice for the PayPal WikiLeaks protesters: why DDoS is free speech | Jay Leiderman | Comment is free | theguardian.com
- 1960s Subliminal National Anthem Video Says ‘Obey Government’ | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda – Middle East – World – The Independent
Stop and Frisk on Trial in NYC: Race, Crime and Constitutional Policing
On Monday, U.S. District Court Judge Shira Schiendlin ruled that the New York City Police Department’s use of “Stop and Frisk,” a policing tactic in which officers detain and search citizens on the street who are guilty of suspcious behavior, is unconstitutional as currently practiced. Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his police commissioner, Ray Kelly, consider the tactic an unequivocal success, crediting it with bringing New York City’s rate of gun-carrying among teens to half the national average. Critics, who claimed victory after Monday’s ruling, contend the policy has led to wholesale stops of young black and Latino men, who endure public humiliation and frequent harassment based on nothing more than their skin color and their proximity to high-crime areas.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Obama’s clever plan for next school shooting: ‘run and hide’ – Liberty Crier
- CIA Refuses to Acknowledge Drone Targeted Killings | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Reuters Next — Witness: Chaos and blood as Egypt forces storm protest camp
- ElBaradei quits as Egypt vice president in protest at crackdown | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR
- BBC News – Egypt declares national emergency
- Google: Gmail users ‘have no legitimate expectation of privacy’ | End the Lie – Independent News
- Is the National Weather Service issuing too many thunderstorm warnings?
- UPS cargo plane crashes in Birmingham, Alabama: FAA | The Raw Story
- John Cleese launches comprehensive attack on British media | Film | theguardian.com
- Encryption Works: How to Protect Your Privacy in the Age of NSA Surveillance | Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Newspaper That Published Gun Owner Map Fires Editor Reporters And Staff | American Glob
- White House denies DNI Clapper will head ‘independent’ NSA review group — RT USA
- Is California’s Top Cop Misleading Police About Their Gun Rights? – Liberty Crier
- OBAMACARE PROVISION: “FORCED” HOME INSPECTIONS | Ben Swann Full Disclosure
Obama’s Dog Puts the 1% to Shame
The Peter Schiff Show (8/13/2013)
The Resident: Big org chart = fewer morals
Two German neuroscientists recently conducted a study and published the results in a paper called, “Organizations, Diffused Pivotality and Immoral Outcomes.” They studied how organizational design affects moral outcomes. Their findings discovered when the responsibility of the pivotal decision is diffused among an organization and no longer rests on an individual’s shoulders, there is a higher propensity toward an immoral choice. The results demonstrate the power of organizations to promote immoral outcomes. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) discusses.
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-08-07 – #BitChute #Fauci #MasksArentHelpful #CompulsoryVaccination - August 8, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-08-03 – What Can I Say That Hasn’t Been Said? - August 4, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-07-31 – #Anthem #AynRand #Coronavirus #FrontlineDoctors #LostPenis - August 1, 2020