These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
February 10, 2014
- Bitcoin Flash Crashes, Drops By 80% In Seconds | Zero Hedge
- My wallet just emptied into this address.. : Bitcoin
- As China Orders Its Smaller Banks To Load Up On Cash, Is The Biggest Ever “Unlimited QE” About To Be Unleashed? | Zero Hedge
- Jim Willie: The Birth of the New 3rd World Dollar | SilverDoctors.com
- Federal Reserve Issues Warning, Bank Drills, Possible False Flag Wealthy Debates
- 221 Percent Increase In One Year? Why Are So Many People Renouncing American Citizenship?
- Prison Planet.com » Questions for Statists
- The Day We Fight Back – February 11th 2014
- Citizen journalism is the antidote to the destructive corporate media
- Nevada prison to charge inmates for food and medical care
- Catfish oversight, weather radios and a Christmas tree tax: Meet the pork-filled $956 BILLION Farm Bill | Mail Online
- Smartphone ride-share apps Uber, Lyft, facing strict regulation | 11alive.com
- German Court Says Registrars Are Responsible for Content on a Website | TheDomains.com
- FreeSpeechMe | Free Software Browser Plug-In Protection Against Website Censorship and Hijacking
- FREEDOM FEENS talk radio show – INOCULATION FROM INDOCTRINATION
- Police: Woman Fires Shot Over Wrong Burger Order « CBS Detroit
- Beef recall: Close to 9 million pounds of beef as ‘unfit for human food’ by USDA – National Supermarket Recalls | Examiner.com
- The NSA’s Secret Role in the U.S. Assassination Program – The Intercept
RLM News Show Page | Podcast Archives: 2012 | 2013 | 2014 |
FreeSpeechMe: Namecoin Protection from Censorship and Hijacking for Firefox
Published on Feb 8, 2014
FreeSpeechMe, the Free Software Anti-Censorship Anti-Hijacking Dot-Bit Plug-in for Windows and GNU/Linux.
Indiegogo crowd-funding page and video:
FreeSpeechMe is a no-cost, Free Software Firefox plug-in for effortlessly viewing Dot-Bit websites. This offers protection against website censorship and hijacking.
Dot-Bit is a new top-level domain that is not controlled by any government or corporation.
Anyone can register a Dot-Bit domain in minutes using the inexpensive cryptocurrency, Namecoin.
Dot-Bit domains are extremely resistant to being shut down or hijacked by governments, corporations or criminals. Dot-Bit domains are THE decentralized alternative to building your whole web presence on a Dot-Com or other top-level domain that can be shut down at any time for any reason by any government without due process.
FreeSpeechMe is also resistant to DNS or HTTPS hijacking, which is common and easy with normal top-level domains. Hijacking is when someone redirects your traffic to an imposter website, which allows them to steal passwords or install malware.
With the FreeSpeechMe plug-in you can navigate from the regular web to Dot-Bit sites and back, effortlessly and securely.
Website owners don’t even have to start a new website. The Viral Electron Chaos Laboratories team has written tutorials on setting up a Dot-Bit domain for your Dot-Com or other top-level domain-website. Just give the . Dot-Bit domain name out to your users and tell them about the FreeSpeechMe plug-in. If anyone ever shuts down your dot-com domain, users will still be able to effortlessly get to your site using your Dot-Bit address and our FreeSpeechMe plug-in.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Security researcher: Sochi hacking story was ’100% fraudulent,’ NBC defends report | End the Lie – Independent News
- The Rutherford Institute :: Zero Tolerance: Chicago School Officials Suspend 11-Year-Old Boy Under ‘Dangerous Weapons’ Policy for Voluntarily Turning in Non-Firing Toy Gun
- Judge sides with US servicemen used as guinea pigs in terrifying Cold War experiment — RT USA
- Teen girl on child porn charge over nude selfies | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Fukushima radiation levels underestimated by five times – TEPCO | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Iranian Warships ‘Ordered to Advance’ on U.S. Maritime Borders
NSA’s Secret Role In U.S. Assassination Program! Must See!
Published on Feb 10, 2014
They are killing a SIM card , And Anyone around it! WITHOUT Verifying who it is !
Debt Illusion and Free Market Manipulation with Dr. David E. Martin
Published on Feb 10, 2014
Corruption of capitalism and the free market tailspin is discussed with special attention paid to currency manipulation, debt traps and how to subvert the status quo–here with Dr. David E. Martin. Raw materials, the root of the debt illusion, and buying influence in the modern system of finance are all explored, along with the possibility of reform and redirection of the economy, in this Buzzsaw interview hosted by Sean Stone.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.