Of Evolutionary Engagement
Here are the Links from this broadcast:
Consent Is World Currency
- Essential Knowledge
Government IS Terrorism
Right Answers To The Wrong Questions
- Bare Arms Naturally or Bear Arms of Antecedent Right
Kick The Bag Twice or Kick The Can Once
- ‘Dead’ man who kicked his way out of body bag dies A Mississippi man pronounced dead last month and put in a body bag, only to come alive just before embalming, has now died, a coroner said on Thursday.
Para-military Death Squad Execution Guidelines
- Customs and Border Protection Use of Force Policy Handbook Unredacted “Necessary means that some force is required to carry out one’s duties as a law enforcement officer/agent.”
Go Ahead, Incriminate Yourself
- 4- Cold Dead Fingers — Baloney! Connecticut gun owners are rushing to register certain firearms and ammunition that will be considered illegal contraband this year. People have been lining up early in the morning at the state Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection’s headquarters to turn in applications for “assault-weapons certificates” and high-capacity magazine declaration forms so they can legally keep the items they thought they currently legally own. You’ve probably seen this now-famous image of gun owners lined up to get their ” papers.” Does this look like “cold dead fingers” to you? Or is this sheeple waiting politely in line to bow to their government masters?
Are they using the front end of their guns for the intended purpose — to stop tyranny in its tracks?
- Connecticut Gun Owners Rush To Register Firearms Before New Laws Go Into Effect the agency is trying to make the process as smooth as possible for those looking to register their weapons and magazines. The application requires information such as the individual’s name, address, telephone number, motor vehicle operator’s license, sex, height, weight and thumbprint, as well as information about the weapon, including the serial number, model and any unique markings.
- CT Cop Who Wants to Kick in Doors & Confiscate Guns Placed on Leave – But Spilled the Beans on What Gun Registration is all About . . .he then spilled the beans on why people don’t want to register their guns. When asked, “Why do they want it registered? For what purpose?” Peterson said, “So they know who’s got them (sic) that’s what the purpose is (sic) there’s no use for assault rifles anyways (sic) you want to own a register him just like your car.” Here is where he tells gun owners what they already know: Gun registration leads to confiscation. If you don’t register your guns, which were previously legal before the law, they’re going to take them. If you do register them, it isn’t a matter of safety, it’s a matter of knowing who has what kinds of guns. Why is that important? Logically, it is to find them, when they enact the next step in their process, which is full gun confiscation, and as Mr. Cinque noted in his talk last year, none of this protects anyone nor does it stop mass shootings. It merely will define law abiding citizens as criminals.
- Gun store owner refuses to give feds customer list The owner of an Oceanside store that sells various gun parts to build a rifle from scratch refused to turn over his customer list to federal agents.
Dimitrios Karras, owner of Ares Armor, said the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents were investigating their business, not for what they sell, but for the people who purchase their products.
It is legal to build a rifle from scratch without serial numbers only if the base is manufactured to ATF specifications. The base is not considered a firearm if it’s sold separately.
No Trust, No Confidence, Big Problems Here
- Report: Farmers’ Almanac more accurate than government climate scientists This exceptionally cold and snowy winter has shown that government climate scientists were dead wrong when it came to predicting just how cold this winter would be, while the 197-year old Farmers’ Almanac predicted this winter would be “bitterly cold”.
We Have a Problem Here
- Obama: If People ‘Can’t Trust’ Government, ‘We’re Going to Have Some Problems Here’ Without any sense of irony whatsoever in the aftermath of the IRS’ targeting of conservatives, the administration’s stonewalling on Benghazi, the Department of Justice’s targeting of reporters, the Department of Health and Human Services’ leveraging of private organizations for Obamacare public relations cash, and the Environmental Protection Agency’s secret email addresses, Obama unloaded this line:
“If people can’t trust not only the executive branch but also don’t trust Congress, and don’t trust federal judges, to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here.”
The Power To Distrust
- EU chief science adviser’s GMO safety claims are a “lie”
Your claim that there is no evidence of adverse GMO impacts is a lie
To: Professor Anne Glover, Chief Scientific Adviser to the EC President, Office of José Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission
From: Dr Brian John, 14 February 2014
Dear Professor Glover,
Your claim that there is no evidence adverse GMO impacts is a lie
I look on myself as a member of the global scientific community, with a background in environmental research and a long list of contacts in academia and within environmental, health, and consumer NGOs. Many of my colleagues are directly involved in research in the GM field, and between them they have contributed hundreds of articles to the peer-reviewed literature.
In 2012 you wrote: “If we look at evidence from [more than] 15 years of growing and consuming GMO foods globally, then there is no substantiated case of any adverse impact on human health, animal health, or environmental health.” This statement has been repeated (as you knew it would be) by many individuals and organizations interested in the promotion of GM crops and foods, but it is nonetheless a lie.
- Norwegian Scientists Warn Against Eating Farmed Salmon: Everything You Need to Know About Farmed Fish This article looks at aquaculture and its long-term effects on fish, people, and other animals. With this industry regularly touted as a paragon of food production, whether you eat seafood or not, you should know these nine key facts about farmed fish.
- Chef Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald’s Burgers “Unfit for Human Consumption”
Oliver repeatedly explained to the public, over several years – in documentaries, television shows and interviews – that the fatty parts of beef are “washed” in ammonium hydroxide and used in the filling of the burger. Before this process, according to the presenter, the food is deemed unfit for human consumption. According to the chef and hamburger enthusiast, Jamie Oliver, who has undertaken a war against the fast food industry, “Basically, we’re taking a product that would be sold in the cheapest way for dogs, and after this process, is being given to human beings.”
Besides the low quality of the meat, the ammonium hydroxide is harmful to health. Oliver famously coined this the “the pink slime process.”
“Why would any sensible human being put meat filled with ammonia in the mouths of their children?” Oliver asked.
In one of his colorful demonstrations, Oliver demonstrates to children how nuggets are made. After selecting the best parts of the chicken, the remains (fat, skin and internal organs) are processed for these fried foods.
- U.S. Farmers Report Widespread GMO-Organic Crop Contamination The claim by the biotech industry that GMO crops can be contained and kept away from organic farmers who have chosen not to use genetically modified ‘suicide’ seeds is being proven grossly fallacious. A third of organic growers are now reporting problems with cross contamination, according to a new survey. More than 80% of farmers who participated in the survey are ‘concerned’ about the impact of genetic seeds, and 60% are ‘very concerned.’
As one organic farmer, Oren Holle puts it, “the USDA has been extremely lax and, in our opinion, that’s due to the excessive influence of the biotech industry in political circles.” The results of this survey are being reported just as the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has extended the public comment period (recently ended) for a controversial study on how GM and non-GM crops can “coexist,” and also after controversial propaganda has been pushing GM crops as a solution to world hunger – even the Catholic Church has been promoting biotech venom.
- GMO crops may cause major environmental risks, USDA admits “As of September 2013, about 7,800 releases were approved for GE corn, more than 2,200 for GE soybeans, more than 1,100 for GE cotton and about 900 for GE potatoes,” the USDA affirmed.
“Some consumers, including those in the European Union, have indicated a reluctance to consume GE products. In other countries, including the United States, expression of consumer concern is less widespread,” the report reads.
“Despite the rapid increase in adoption rates for GE corn, soybean, and cotton varieties by US farmers, some continue to raise questions regarding the potential benefits and risks of GE crops.”
Despite Eco-Terrorism Being No.1 Threat GangGreen Flourishes . . . Like what occasions the War on Drugs, and Poverty, etc.
- FBI: Eco-Terrorism Remains No. 1 Domestic Terror Threat
“It remains what we would probably consider the No. 1 domestic terrorism threat, because they have successfully continued to conduct different types of attacks in and around the country,” said FBI Special Agent Richard Kolko.
The FBI defines eco-terrorism “as the use or threatened use of violence of a criminal nature against innocent victims or property by an environmentally oriented, subnational group for environmental-political reasons, or aimed at an audience beyond the target, often of a symbolic nature.”
- 8. Norilsk, Russia Clean up Activities Norilsk Nickel took full responsibility for causing the severe pollution problems. It promised a plan to cut two-thirds of the sulfur dioxide discharge by the year 2015 by investing 1.4 million USD on pollution prevention and reparations to dust and gas removal systems.
The Soviet Response to GangGreen Interference: Norilsk is a closed city (2), a foreign individual or volunteer group will not be permitted to enter in attempts to clean up and help the city go green.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.