These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
April 28, 2014
Still use Internet Explorer? Don’t – MarketWatch
- The Canadian Housing Bubble Puts Even The US To Shame | Zero Hedge
- Suspicious Deaths of Bankers Are Now Classified as “Trade Secrets” by Federal Regulator
- How do you pronounce ‘Dogecoin’?
- The Future Of The Blockchain – Business Insider
- Prison Planet.com » Report: Holder Authorizes Drone Strike on Bundy Ranch
- US Unveils New Sanctions Against 7 Russians, 17 Companies | Zero Hedge
- Russia Voices “Disgust” At New US Sanctions, Warns “Won’t Go Unanswered” | Zero Hedge
- Russian Relief Rally As US Sanctions List “Better Than Expected” | Zero Hedge
- Fracking and nuclear power can help to slow global warming admit UN scientists | Mail Online
- Tornadoes cause devastation in central states Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri | Mail Online
- Psychiatrists now say non-conformity is a mental illness: only the sheeple are ‘sane’
- Psychiatrists Are the New Federal Gun Control Agents and Political Thought Police | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show
- Globalist puppet Kerry calls RT “propaganda” | Intellihub News
- US insists going after reporters who publish leaked info ‘not violation of press freedom’ — RT USA
- Syria fails to destroy 8 percent of its chemical weapons material
RLM News Show Page |
Ron Paul Warned about an Armed BLM in 1997
Published on Apr 27, 2014
“Since groups demanding special favors from the federal government must abuse the rights and property of those who produce wealth and cherish liberty, real resentment is directed at the agents who come to eat out our substance; he natural consequences for the intruders to arm themselves to protect against angry victims of government intrusion” Paul said.
He then cited an article by Joseph Farah, then director of the Western Journalism Center of Sacramento, CA, which appeared in the Houston Chronicle.
“The surge in the number of armed Federal bureaucrats has been brought to our attention,” Paul paraphrased. “Farah points out that in 1996 alone, at least 2,439 new Federal cops were authorized to carry firearms. That takes the total up to nearly 60,000. Farah points out that these cops were not only in agencies like the FBI, but include the EPA, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, and the Army Corps of Engineers. Even Bruce Babbitt, according to Farah, wants to arm the Bureau of Land Management.”
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
Russian “Doomsday Plane” Flies For 4th Consecutive Day; Accompanies Putin On Spiritual Mission | Zero Hedge
- U.S. Beefs Up Military Options for China as Obama Reassures Allies in Asia | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- A Widening War: Iraq intervenes in Syria with Helicopter Gunships | Informed Comment
- Obama Threatens North Korea with Military Might – But the Emperor Has No Clothes : Freedom Outpost
- Pre-Crime Systems Now Actively Monitoring the Internet: “The Computer Algorithm Learns the Pattern and Produces a Prediction”
- Several ‘illegal foreign detention facilities’ uncovered in Afghan govt probe — RT News
- Deadly MERS virus spreading out of control in Saudi Arabia, leaps to Egypt as global pandemic begins | Intellihub News
- Atari’s E.T. the Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill – World – CBC News
- Football ultras attack anti-govt protesters in eastern Ukraine (VIDEO, PHOTOS) — RT News
New Flu Shot Contains Insect DNA
Last thing US wants in the world is democracy. It wants control
Published on Apr 28, 2014
The crisis in Ukraine and the steadily dropping temperature in relations between Moscow and Washington made many talk about a new Cold War; and many others are worried it may turn ‘hot’. But there’s another war going on right now: the information war.
US Secretary of State Kerry has already attacked RT, calling it “Putin’s propaganda machine.” But Washington itself uses dubious evidence and fake facts. What is the information war? What methods is America using?
Sophie talks to Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and veteran correspondent Chris Hedges.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.