These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
June 03, 2014
Deutsche Bank Gas Price Note – Business Insider
- J.M. Smucker Boosts Prices On Most Coffee Products By 9% | Zero Hedge
- SEC charges bitcoin entrepreneur for share offering – MarketWatch
- Seattle approves nation’s highest minimum wage | Project Economy – KOAT Home
- What Will Happen When the Dollar Collapses?
- America’s Insatiable Demand For More Expensive Cars, Larger Homes And Bigger Debts
- The World Is Nine Meals From Widespread Revolution | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show
- From Middle Class to Ghetto in Four Short Years – The Theft of America – The Daily Coin
- US Factory Order Beat Thanks To Defense Orders; Decline Ex-Defense | Zero Hedge
- Feds shut down $100 million malware network | The Verge
- ‘Two Weeks’ To Prepare For Cyber Attack On Bank Accounts – UK Government | InvestmentWatch
- VIRTUAL 9-11: Will the US & Israel Hack The US Banking System Computers and Falsely Blame It On Iran (or Syria or Russia or China)? | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- 6 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened) | Cracked.com
- Holder announces task force on ‘homegrown’ terrorists – Los Angeles Times
- Secret Service Software Will ‘Detect Sarcasm’ in Social Media Users – Nextgov.com
RLM News Show Page |
Russians mock the gas-dependence of Europe and Ukraine
Uploaded on Feb 1, 2009
“Should Ukraine will soon join NATO, we just will cut gas for Ukraine!
And in the night we`ll cut gas to Europe!
So that we could cut the gas for everybody, just in case!” Thіs is words from “comic” song performed by Academic Ensemble of Moscow Military District. The subs in this video are literal translation of comedy broadcasted on Russian Ren-TV on the 2th of January 2009.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
Indicted: Psychopathic cop stands on hood of suspects car, fires 15 rounds through window, kills two unarmed people | Intellihub News
- Dad goes to jail for 4-year-old daughter’s drawing — RT USA
- Police Caught on Video Tasering Man Sat on Ground Reading a Book | I Acknowledge
- Chinese General Says U.S. Foreign Policy Has ‘Erectile Dysfunction’ Problems – China Real Time Report – WSJ
- China Sends 4 More Fighter Jets To Oil Rig Area As Vietnam Threatens Legal Action | Zero Hedge
- PressTV – Obama heads to Europe to discuss Ukraine crisis
- PressTV – Syrians head to polls in presidential election
- Two Ukraine Helicopters Shot Down: Watch As Gunship Engages Eastern Militia In Intense Fighting | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: Death Throes: The Mainstream Media Is Hanging By A Thread
- Silk Road may have prevented drug violence, study says | The Verge
- Too Much Pot! Medical Marijuana Growers Sucking California Rivers Dry : News : Headlines & Global News
- Study: People Fear Male-Named Hurricanes More | NBC 7 San Diego
- Federal Judge Wants To Legalize Cocaine, Heroin, Meth, LSD – Liberty Crier
The End of Oppression – Part 1: The Problem – Josie Outlaw
Published on Jun 2, 2014
“The End of Oppression” is a six-part series of videos which show what it will take for humanity to finally outgrow and escape its long history of violence and oppression.
Part One (“The Problem”) explains why it is not greed, hatred, or merely the nature of man which is preventing humanity from achieving peace, prosperity and freedom for all.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO): Net Neutrality
Published on Jun 1, 2014
Cable companies are trying to create an unequal playing field for internet speeds, but they’re doing it so boringly that most news outlets aren’t covering it.
John Oliver explains the controversy and lets viewers know how they can voice their displeasure to the FCC.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-21 – #Coronavirus #Predicted #Consciousness #Monkeys #Aliens - February 22, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-02-17 – #MoonDust #Breasts #LicensePlateReaders #GuitarMaker #SexTech - February 17, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-14 – #Legalize #Marijuana #Asteroid #Coronavirus #Masturbation - February 15, 2020