Of Evolutionary Engagement
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
Power In The People In Deed
Challenging Assumed Authority Works
- US demonizes Russia to assert hegemony in face of ‘credible threat’ The US sees Russia as a credible threat, therefore Washington has unleashed a demonizing PR campaign against Moscow which, however is acting in a statesman-like manner, trying to avoid escalation of tensions, former MI5 agent Annie Machon told RT.
Except Chilly Crickets, The People Must Be Their Own Conspiracy
- Election Bang: Maui bans GMO crops They got into Monsanto’s face. They accused Monsanto/Dow of spreading poison.Note: To those few of you who are spending big bucks to fund GMO-labeling ballot measures, I’m taking you to school in this article. Read the whole thing, especially the last part. If you want more lessons, get in touch.Okay. Here we go.
- Pharmaceutical Companies – Walnuts Deemed ‘Drugs’ Did you know that walnuts have been classified as ‘drugs’ by the US Food & Drug Administration, and that some companies have been accused of misbranding them, only to be subject to government“seizure or injunction.” That’s a little harsh, but why?
- Despite Police Fear Mongering, California Deals Blow to Drug War and Prison Industrial ComplexThe citizens of California let the establishment know how they felt about the drug war and mass incarceration Tuesday in a landmark vote.With the passage of Proposition 47 as many as 10,000 people could be eligible for early release from state prisons. It is also expected that local courts will dispense 40,000 fewer felony convictions each year.
This is a move that is sure to have the uniformed shaking in their boots. “Oh no, criminals will be getting out of jail!” However, Prop 47 will not be putting murderers and rapists back on the street.
The ballot measure simply downgrades the victimless crime of drug possession to a misdemeanor. It also downgrades other various nonviolent crimes as well.
EFF’s ‘Secure Messaging Scorecard’ Rates Digital Communication Tools
In the face of widespread Internet data collection and surveillance, we need a secure and practical means of talking to each other from our phones and computers. Many companies offer “secure messaging” products – but how can users know if these systems actually secure? The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) released its Secure Messaging Scorecard today, evaluating dozens of messaging technologies on a range of security best practices.
- Secure Messaging Scorecard
Which apps and tools actually keep your messages safe?
In the face of widespread Internet surveillance, we need a secure and practical means of talking to each other from our phones and computers. Many companies offer “secure messaging” products—but are these systems actually secure? We decided to find out, in the first phase of a new EFF Campaign for Secure & Usable Crypto.
- Bitcoin Firm Head Charged in First-of-Kind Ponzi Case
A Texas man who ran a firm that claimed to make virtual currency-based investments was accused of masterminding a $4.5 million Ponzi scheme in what U.S. prosecutors said was a first-of-its-kind case tied to bitcoins.
Legal Applies To Status
- Law Enforcement Defines Election As Referendum: Obama’s Amnesty Means ‘Tidal Wave’ Of Illegal Immigration “The law applies to you and I as citizens, and yet it appears there is no law when it comes to illegals,” Pinal County Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu said.
We Get The Execution Squads And System We Allow
- SWAT Team Raids House And Kills Homeowner Because Criminal Who Burglarized The House Told Them To
From the get-cops-to-do-your-bidding-using-this-one-simple-trick! dept
We’ve heard complaints that warrant requirements for searches are an obstacle to efficient crime fighting. Here’s a timeline of an incident that led to the death of a homeowner during a SWAT team raid in search of drugs it never found.
- 70 minutes in jail: ‘VIP treatment’ for CA senator convicted on 8 felony counts Eight felony counts, including voting fraud and perjury, should have landed a Democrat senator in jail for 90 days. Instead he received a slap on the wrist – being released from the jail without seeing as much as the inside of a cell.
- 33 Police Officers Fire 600 Bullets Into Car Knowing It Contained A Hostage, Killing Her
The attorney for the family of Misty Holt-Singh spoke at a press conference, questioning the police department’s actions.
- Police Use Helicopters, K9′s and Military Force to Find Teen Who Stole a Pack of CigarettesIn Florida, a state where an entire police department was recently let go for coming out against corrupt cops, police recently utilized nearly every single tool at their disposal to find a mere cigarette thief.The police in Manate County, Florida recently sent out helicopters, K9 Units, and squad cars full of officers out to catch 18-year-old Shaquielle Olmeda for stealing a pack of cigarettes out of the hands of an unnamed 43 year-old man.
It obviously is not right for a kid to snatch a pack of cigarettes from someone, but to send out that much force to catch an 18 year-old for doing that is completely absurd, and goes to show how that much force simply cannot be trusted in a police force that obeys laws originating from a centralized power, the US Government.
The Cost of Parasitic Unaccountable Assumed Authority
- If You Thought Police Brutality Didn’t Affect You Personally, You Were Wrong If you aren’t already disgusted by the unchecked violence, control and aggression exhibited by local police forces across America, it is unlikely that viewing images of their havoc will offend you. If stories of babies having flash grenades thrown in their cribs while cops are conducting SWAT raids don’t stir you, it is doubtful more instances like this will. If disturbing slayings of the mentally disabled and the elderly are excusable to you, daily stories of the same offenses likely won’t change your mind. If you aren’t outraged by these injustices already, chances are there isn’t much else that’s going to set you over the edge, short of a massacre of children or an accidental no-knock raid on your home that kills your own dog or maims your own child.
If you cannot be bothered to care about the physical, emotional, and inhumane trauma inflicted upon your fellow citizens, maybe you will find motivation to care in the cold, calculable numbers. Not of lost life, but that police departments inflict upon the taxpayer
–not in human dignity, abuse or surrender of freedom –but in dollars.
- Antonio Buehler found Not Guilty After over 25 hours of proceedings and over 5 hours of deliberation, the 5 person jury has reached a verdict, Not Guilty.
See the play by play of the entire trial here: http://twitter.com/thelibertybeat
- Law Lets I.R.S. Seize Accounts on Suspicion, No Crime Required For almost 40 years, Carole Hinders has dished out Mexican specialties at her modest cash-only restaurant. For just as long, she deposited the earnings at a small bank branch a block away — until last year, when two tax agents knocked on her door and informed her that they had seized her checking account, almost $33,000.
The Internal Revenue Service agents did not accuse Ms. Hinders of money laundering or cheating on her taxes — in fact, she has not been charged with any crime. Instead, the money was seized solely because she had deposited less than $10,000 at a time, which they viewed as an attempt to avoid triggering a required government report.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Victim Fought — and “Won” — When the Government Tried to Take His PropertyImagine owning your home outright after finally paying off the bank. You’re nearing retirement, and you’re making plans to travel and visit the grandkids. Then one day, you get a letter from the government with an unexpected declaration: We now own your house.Russ Caswell, a 72-year-old business owner from Massachusetts, got one of those letters. Except the government seized his entire business — a motel worth nearly $2 million — without so much as a warning.
With Silence It’s Going To Get Worse
- Anti-terrorism bill: police to get power to secretly search suspect’s house
- AFP to be allowed to enter through neighbour’s property
- Suspects do not have to be told for six months
- Media companies protest prison term for reporting on searches
- Lawyers tell Senate the six-month clause should be shortened
Federal police will gain the power to secretly search a terrorism suspect’s home, enter through an innocent neighbour’s property and impersonate people, without having to notify the subjects of the warrant for six months or more.
- President Barack Obama’s nomination to replace Attorney General Eric Holder, Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch, must denounce Obama’s planned executive amnesty.
When Obama formally nominated Lynch on Saturday, he called her “tough” and “fair,” adding that her career has followed “fairness, equality and justice.” It remains to be seen where Lynch will come down.
Such Is Life In The BananUS Republics
- Warning: Avoid This Corrupt, Third-World Country At All Costs
John Anderson, an American tourist from San Clemente, California, was driving down a poorly-maintained highway when he saw flashing lights in his rearview mirror.
After a brief exchange with the local police officer, Anderson was shocked when the cop started searching his vehicle.
Anderson had $25,180 in US dollar cash in the car, which by the way was not a crime according to the local laws.
When the cop saw it, he told Anderson that we would take it and threatened him with arrest if he protested.
Anderson couldn’t believe it. This is the sort of stuff you always hear about in these third world countries—corrupt cops and state robbery.
Ultimately Anderson gave in; the cop let him go and did not charge him with a crime, but took every last penny in the vehicle.
And for the last two years, Anderson has been trying to unsuccessfully fight it in the country’s Kangaroo court system.
Clearly we should all avoid going to such dangerously corrupt third world countries.
Except in this case, Anderson was in the United States of America. And he is far from being the only victim of this highway robbery known as Civil Asset Forfeiture.
Incrementally Advancing ORDER through the Chaos Created within
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.Factor VI – Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
Dump Skype: – Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.