It’s All Connected
It’s All Connected – Episode 008
Cirkel and I discussed various matters concerning Labor Day, labor unions and violence perpetrated by the state and other that wish to control you through various means, methods and modalities.
The following is a “definition” (or lack thereof) of what state crime is, which I personally found humorous in it’s lack of being able to be defined.
State Crime Law and Legal Definition
State crime means actions that break the state’s own criminal law or public international law. For example, genocide, war crimes, torture, and corruption are state crimes. Since the study of state crime includes the study of the role of organizations in committing, perpetrating or condoning crime, it is very difficult to give a purely legalistic definition of state crime. Therefore, state crime is not recognized by popular and academic authors.
It was quite the enjoyable and engaging discussion.
Thank You for tuning in and/or listening to the podcast.
The universe is a crazy place. Let’s see if we can explore it together.
Anyway, just listen to podcast and enjoy.
- Labor Day in the United States
- Come see the violence inherent in the system! – YouTube
- State Crime Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
- Violence | Definition of Violence by Merriam-Webster
- Violent | Definition of Violent by Merriam-Webster
- State Crimes | Sociology | tutor2u
- What is State Crime? – ReviseSociology
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/its-all-connected_1