Economic Apocalypse coming, Stocks Crash on Turbo Timmy's Birthday, All Hail Barbarism, Revolution Spreads to Germany, Organic Farmers suing Monsanto, Pfizer finally paying off families of those they killed with illegal drug tests, Neo Learns the Truth about Ron Paul, 14,000 people wrongly declared dead yearly, Israel attacks Gaza, U.N. wants Assad out of Syria, Eric Holder knew about Operation Gunrunner
- Stocks Markets dropped in a big way around the world today as the globalist controllers further their agenda to end the reign of the dollar as the global reserve currency. Gold reaches new all time highs vs fiat currencies as Hugo Chavez is calling in his gold and nationalizing mining operations. In Germany protesters burn the cars of the fat cats.
- 270,000 Organic Farmers are suing Monsanto for infecting their crops with GMO seeds in pre-emptive strike to keep Monsanto from suing them. Pfizer beings reluctantly paying off the families of children they killed and made ill with the poisonous, illegal, untested drugs.
- The U.S. Social Security Administration declares 14,000 living people as being dead each year. Sounds like a great thing to me if the government considered me dead because, they are dead to me.
- The Israeli fascist thug government attacks Gaza killing many Palestinians after claiming that Israel had been attacked.
- The United Nations, driven by The United States are trying to force Assad out of power in Syria. It sounds like another NATO war front (occupation) is all but certain here. The rhetoric is loud and strong.
- The U.S. DoJ knew about, planned, coordinated and executed Operation Gunrunner. The people in charge of the operation were given promotions, yet the DoJ is trying to act surprised such a thing could happen under their noses without them having a clue.
The Video recording of the show is at the bottom of the post.
These are the links from the information shared on the Real Liberty Media News on
Channel 1 – August 18th, 2011.
The Clash – Wrong 'em boyo (video)
After 15-year court battle, Pfizer reluctantly compensates Nigerian families whose loved ones injured, killed by illegal drug experiment
Important Links I didn't have time to cover during the live show