These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-01-14
- Lawmaker Plans Bill To Lift Immunity For Gun Manufacturers And Dealers : The Two-Way : NPR
- Lawmaker Plans Bill To Lift Immunity For Gun Manufacturers And Dealers | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Kentucky Sheriff to feds: “You are never going to pull guns out of Jackson County” | XRepublic
- Analysts: World’s Population to Drop Soon
- Prison Planet.com » Organizers Shocked As 10,000 Attend Gun Show
- Napolitano to stay as Homeland Security secretary
- Journal News gun permit map used by burglars to target White Plains home?
- Blackburn promises to ‘be very thoughtful’ while shutting down government | The Raw Story
- Walter Williams: Americans misunderstand the point of the Second Amendment | The Daily Caller
- Patriotic Group To Build Armed ‘Defensible’ Neighborhood Fortress | CNS News
- The III Citadel Controversy – SurvivalBlog.com
- Glenn Beck is Planning a $2 Billion Libertarian Commune in Texas – Dallas – News – Unfair Park
- Peter Schiff: Inflation Propaganda Exposed | SilverDoctors.com
- Where is the Money Going? – Since 2000, Defense Dept. has Issued $1.6 Trillion Worth of Contracts with Only One Bidder – AllGov – News
- Mali and the Scramble for Africa | Global Research
- Mali Islamists counter attack, promise France long war | (Zionist Propaganda) Reuters
- Warning: Java Exploit Potentially Affecting More Than 850 Million Computers
- Oracle releases software update to fix Java vulnerability | Security & Privacy – CNET News
- Chemtrails – The Consequences of Toxic Metals and Chemical Aerosols on Human Health | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Reviewing Naomi Klein’s “The Shock Doctrine”
- Visionary internet activist Aaron Swartz found dead; was this brilliant internet revolutionary ‘taken out?’
- Obama’s ‘kill list’ critic found dead in New York City
- Two Days Before MIT and Cambridge Cops Arrested Aaron Swartz, Secret Service Took Over the Investigation | emptywheel
Militants don’t seem to win in Syria
NATO-led militants will never gain an upper hand against the government of President Assad in Syria, says James Jatras. This comes as Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s removal from power is not part of past international agreements and is “impossible” to implement.
Press TV has conducted an interview with James Jatras, a former US Senate foreign policy analyst, from Washington, to further discuss the issue.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Feds Dismiss Charges Against Swartz, Cite Suicide – NYTimes.com
- We Are All Aaron Swartz: Fighting Back Against the “Intellectual Property” Racket | Global Research
- Learn Basic Programming – Business Insider
- Download 80+ Free E-Books From Microsoft | Tricks Bulk
- Weather warnings issued with snow set to blanket Britain for a week | Metro News
- ‘South Park’ Creators to Start Company, Important Studios – NYTimes.com
- Living Freedom » Blog Archive » An open message to those who think it’s time to take the guns
- U.S. states flirt with major tax changes | Reuters
- President Obama’s store sells hemp from Communist China while hemp farming in America remains criminalized
- Analysis: French early strike shakes up Mali intervention plan | Reuters
- Police shoot armed suspect in San Diego theater
- Under the hood of recent DDoS Attack on U.S. Banks – Hacking News
- City works on code change for controversial vegetable garden | News – Home
- Armed-janitor plan draws mixed reaction from Montpelier parents – Toledo Blade
- Robbery victim wants to thank Good Samaritans who came to his rescue | khou.com Houston
- Defence chiefs prepare new plans to defend Falkland Islands – Telegraph
- There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.
- Riot Breaks Out At Housing Assistance Event In Metro Detroit « CBS Detroit
- NOAA : Turning A Cooling Trend Into A Strong Warming Trend | Real Science
- White House responds to secession petitions, calls for unity instead – The Hill’s Blog Briefing Room
- Activist Post: Reuters Spins Flu Story
Inflation Propaganda Exposed – Schiff Report
The CPI is no longer a tool to accurately measure inflation, but an instrument of propaganda the government uses to hide accelerating inflation from the public and financial markets. Modest CPI increases over the past several years do not reflect an absence of inflation, but a design flaw in the index that fails to fully capture the magnitude of price increases. Central bankers drawing economic conclusions regarding inflation and monetary policy based on this highly flawed data point are making a major policy error.
Note: Prices for the twenty items in our basket rose 44.3% during a ten-year period despite an official rise in the CPI of just 27.5% during the same time frame. But that is using official government numbers to evidence those price increases. However, judging by the inaccuracy of government numbers on other items, such as newspapers and health insurance, the actual rate of increase of the prices of the goods in our basket was likely much higher than what the government claimed!
Dick Act of 1902 2nd Amendment
“The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia , the unorganized militia and the regular army. The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.
The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution to call the National Guard to serve outside of their State borders.”
Do your own research and evaluate for yourself.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-03-30 – #CondomShortage #Porn #Cashless #InvokingRights #Ayurveda - March 30, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-03-27 – #Coronavirus #SARSCoV2 #Suicide #PrivateProperty #Border - March 28, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-03-23 – #LockStep #Coronavirus #Pandemic #PoliceState #BillGates - March 23, 2020