| Real Liberty Media’s annual server bill was paid this week.
If you would like to help defray these costs and support the site, please click the Donate button below.
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-02-14
- *RAID! 90 Million Ounces of Paper Silver Dumped to Smash Silver Towards $30 | SilverDoctors.com
- Silver Purge As Stocks Surge | Zero Hedge
- Gold Is Money: Central Bank Actions Send Investors a Clear Message
- Germany and France on brink of recession due to euro crisis | Mail Online
- Activist Post: Hawaii Legalize Marijuana Bill Killed in Committee
- Denver Considers Whether To Opt In Or Out Of Amendment 64 « CBS Denver
- Compliance (2012) – IMDb
- 23% of America Is Illiterate – BlackListedNews.com
- Shaken Baby Syndrome often just a cover story for children who are brain damaged by vaccines
- 1/3 of Americans say TSA cavity searches are okay by them
- Southern California Authorities Accused of Arresting Man with Camera who Witnessed Them Killing Suspect | PINAC
- DoD mints new medal for drone pilots and cyber warriors | Ars Technica
- Do you really believe the official story of Chris Dorner’s death? | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Olympic Arms will not sell guns to police until gun laws are repealed in NY | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out: “This is a Society Preparing For War”
- The Daily Bell – Bloomberg: The Ascent of Whatever-It-Takes Banking Is a Good Thing
- Could SARS-like Virus be the Beginning of a UK Epidemic?
- Plethora of cities, counties and states seeking to nullify the NDAA | End the Lie – Independent News
- Activist Post: Sheriffs Prepare to Abandon Citizens to Federal Gun Grab
- Alien and Sedition Acts – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ITCCS: Pope Benedict Resigned to Avoid Arrest, Seizure of Church Wealth by Easter | SilverDoctors.com
‘Starve society to impose unseen poverty’: EU chiefs’ way out of crisis
France says it’s unlikely to meet its target of reducing the public deficit to the 3 percent limit set by the EU. Portugal and Spain are also trying to deal with unprecedented levels of unemployment, while Greece has suffered ongoing protests over it’s austerity policies. For more RT talks to social analyst and philosophy lecturer at the University of the Aegean, Panagiotis Sotiris.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Dorner manhunt: Incendiary tear gas reportedly used on cabin – latimes.com
- “Boomerang Foreclosures” Are Back As Bernanke’s Second Housing Bubble Begins To Pop | Zero Hedge
- Pentagon inks deal for smartphone tool that scans your face, eyes, thumbs | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Study Says Cannabis May Help Reverse Dementia From Alzheimer’s | Disinformation
- Questionable Tests Used to Shut Down Morningland Raw Milk Farm | National News | United States | Epoch Times
- Top 10 Conspiracy Movies | Surviving The Big 1
- Dorner’s Mom Spotted Drinking Wine, Eating Chips While Watching Standoff « CBS Los Angeles
- Vatican Named in International Criminal Court Complaint – NYTimes.com
- Home Prices Are Back… To 1894’s Levels | Zero Hedge
- China: Spontaneous Protest in Chongqing Subdues Police. | revolution-news.com
- Why does the Federal Government have a patent for Medical Marijuana? | THC Finder
- How Law Enforcement and Media Covered Up the Plan to Burn Christopher Dorner Alive | Alternet
- Big Brother to monitor ‘sovereign citizens’
- Keystone XL Pipeline protesters arrested in front of the White House (PHOTOS) — RT
- Georgia pol wants to make lewd photoshopping a crime after being mocked in porn star pic | Fox News
- Daily Dot | Twitter defies sheriff’s plea for silence during Dorner manhunt
Jaywalking “Follow the Leader” Experiment
Mark Dice demonstrates how easy it is to persuade people to break the law and put themselves in danger by jaywalking, simply by telling others waiting at the crosswalk that it’s okay to cross, and by taking the lead and waking out into the intersection with confidence.
US heading for Greece-style debt crisis
An analyst says the US is heading toward a Greece-style debt crisis in a few years with its current economic policies. The comments come as new figures released by the official Bureau of Economic Analysis reveals that the US economy shrank at an annual rate of 0.1 percent in the last quarter of 2012. This is while Wall Street analysts expressed shock over the report since they were expecting a growth of more than one percentage point.
Press TV has talked with Marco Pietropoli, an economist from RM Wealth Management from London. He is joined by two additional guests on Press TV’s The Debate program: Rollin Amore, a financial advisor, from Washington D.C., and Karl Denninger, the founder of Markettocker.com, from Florida.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-11-11 – #Chernobyl #Asteroid #IceAge #GlobalWarming #Scientists #HPV - November 11, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-11-08 – #Chicken #Epstein #Pizzagate #RobotClones #EraseMemories - November 9, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-11-04 – #Climategate #Unvaccinated #Marijuana #LSD #MagicMushrooms - November 4, 2019