|“I define anarchist society as one where there is no legal possibility for coercive aggression against the person or property of any individual. Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights.”
“All of the services commonly thought to require the State—from the coining of money to police protection to the development of law in defense of the rights of person and property—can be and have been supplied far more efficiently and certainly more morally by private persons. The State is in no sense required by the nature of man; quite the contrary.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-03-22
- Could Cyprus’s gold reserves play a part in the crisis? | StratRisks
- Euro Surges On Optimism Cyprus To Be “Fixed” In Hours | Zero Hedge
- EU Weighs 40% Haircut On Uninsured Cypriot Deposits In Bad-Bank Plan | Zero Hedge
- The Merkel High Wire Act Is About to End… When She Falls, So Will Europe | Zero Hedge
- US Begins Regulating BitCoin, Will Apply “Money Laundering” Rules To Virtual Transactions | Zero Hedge
- Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Customers to fill out form if paying with $100 bill – News, Weather and Classifieds for Southern New England
- Man Warns Of Incoming Asteroid That Could Change The World As We Know It
- Activist Post: Top 8 Excuses for Not Prepping
- Police Departments Beg And Barter For Ammo While DHS Buys Up 1.6 Billion Rounds In Past Year | CNS News
- Poll finds big support for background checks – Salon.com
- Deposit Taxes: Should We Prepare?
- Toxic Bayou Corne sinkhole in Louisiana slowly swallowing up state: another three acres of land disappear into abyss
- Here comes Team Obama’s carbon tax | Fox News
- The Whiskey Rebellion by Murray N. Rothbard
- ‘Euro is a house of cards waiting to topple’- Nigel Farage | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Keiser Report: Financial Fascism (E421)
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the big picture of bank holidays and wealth confiscation in order to pay off the $100 trillion error account banksters basically admitted to having at Davos in 2011. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Reggie Middleton of BoomBustBlog.com about Cyprus, the rules that have been revealed and his upcoming special investigation on certain European banks he’s discovered have been committing fraud.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Congressional Report: Obamacare Leads to Skyrocketing Premiums, 200 Percent Possible
- Pennsylvania suicide bomber levels landlord’s home in supposed act of revenge
- And Rejected: 40 Minutes Later “Optimism” Denied By ECB | Zero Hedge
- Bernanke: “No Major Risk to U.S. Financial System or U.S. Economy”
- The Daily Bell – Globalization: Random or Directed?
- WE DECIDE TODAY IF CYPRUS STAYS IN EURO – HEAD OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF CYPRUS! Germany Rejects Cyprus Pension Fund Plan! People Are Running Out of Cash, Petrol Stations In Fear of Closing Down! Cyprus’ Central Banker Thinks Confiscating Deposits Is The Preferred Solution!! $900 Million Says Euro Crashes In 2 Weeks! | InvestmentWatch
- Hey Iraqis: How’s that “Liberation” Stuff Workin’ Out For Ya? | Intellihub.com
- Jim Rickards: Texas to Hoard Gold & Create Fort Knox of Texas! | SilverDoctors.com
- ECB Enacts Capital Controls, Cypriot Savings Accounts Will Remain Frozen When (if) Banks Reopen! | SilverDoctors.com
- Activist Post: UPDATE: Cyprus Protesters and Bank Employees Clash With Police; Europe and Russia Reject Bailout
- Russia rebuffs Cyprus, EU awaits bailout Plan B | Reuters
- Ohio prosecutor seeks death penalty for Punxsutawney Phil after bad forecast
America’s Longest War: The Trailer
AMERICA’S LONGEST WAR is a Reason Foundation film about the extraordinary costs of the US government’s 40-year war on drugs. AMERICA’S LONGEST WAR will be released in 2013.
AMERICA’S LONGEST WAR website: http://www.americaslongestwar.com
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Age of Fission Podcast Blog – 2019-12-11 – The Nuclear State Of The World with Lonnie and VinE - December 12, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-12-09 – #CureCancer #BrainBoosting #Alexa #Fukushima #Monsanto #DARPA - December 9, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-12-06 – #VPN #ChildrensBookOfDemons #PigMonkeyChimeras #Mushrooms - December 7, 2019