Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:59:48 — 71.7MB) | Embed
Here are the Links from this broadcast
- And Now: ’1 In 5 U.S. Children May Have Mental Disorder’
- Inventor Of ADHD’S Deathbed Confession: “ADHD Is A Fictitious Disease”
- The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev scribbled note inside boat where he was hiding, sources say — Sitting on the side of the Boat no less. Where’s the Blood? Where’s the Cops ?
Oh, How the Climate she do change:
- Anchorage to set a new record for the longest snow season on record.
- The National Weather Service are unable to explain why more snowfall fell during the 2011-2012 snow season when temperatures were so cold.
- Continental-Scale Temperature Variability during the Last Two Millennia – The sky is not falling, the Global is not warming. It’s only Michael Mann-made.
- Rebuttal To Max Keiser’s Theological Derision of Critical Thinking.
- Dying man’s eye blinks lead to Ohio murder verdict
- Fourth Circuit Finds That Carrying a Firearm in an Open-Carry State Does Not Create Reasonable Suspicion and Provides Thorough Analysis of the “Free to Leave” Standard of Seizure
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. NATHANIEL BLACK
- Piers Morgan: Now I see U.S. government tyranny
California dad ‘begged for his life’ as police beat him to death
- Family’s fury as video reveals how father-of-four was ‘beaten to death by COPS who tried to seize witnesses’ cell phones to cover up savage attack’
The Permanent War on Terror, Or:
From Al-CIA-Duh to No-Duh, the perpetual fraud of stateless war.
- Washington gets explicit: its ‘war on terror’ is permanent
- “Astoundingly Disturbing”: Obama Administration Claims Power to Wage Endless War Across the Globe
- Obama Worse Than Nixon? Pentagon Papers Attorney Decries AP Phone Probe, Julian Assange Persecution
- Chris Hedges: Monitoring of AP Phones a “Terrifying” Step in State Assault on Press Freedom
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.