|This is my statement of independence as a Free Individual:
“I, as a Free Individual, reject and disavow any and all Citizenship under any Government or Corporate system or entity. Any previous assertions or claims that I was a Citizen are null and void. I use the term Individual rather than Person because Person is used within legalese as an item of property. I am not an item of property.
The above statement may be used as is or modified by anyone who chooses to do so. I would suggest you make the wording to your liking then print it out and carry it with you for those times when someone wishes to claim they have Authority over you.
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – May 17, 2013
- What you should take away from Wal-Mart’s results – Behind the Storefront – MarketWatch
- Google Wallet: Gen Y credit card? – MarketWatch
- 10 Amazing Charts That Demonstrate The Slow, Agonizing Death Of The American Worker | SilverDoctors.com
- Monsanto CEO trashes company’s opponents over ‘elitism’ — RT USA
- Pope Francis attacks ‘cult of money’ in reform call | World news | The Guardian
- Homeland Security Seizes Bitcoin Accounts, How Far Will They Go? | Benzinga
- Activist Post: Some of the Sheep Are No Longer Asleep
- CDC: 20 percent of U.S. youths have mental health issues | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Obama War Powers Under 2001 Law ‘Astoundingly Disturbing,’ Senators Say
- U.S. Military Grants Itself the Authority to Deploy Troops in American Cities Without Presidential or Local Approval
- Smoking Marijuana Causes ‘Complete Remission’ of Crohn’s Disease, No Side Effects, New Study Shows | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Study: Regular Marijuana Use May Prevent Diabetes and Make You Skinnier | Truth Is Scary
- #IRS Official In Charge During Teaparty Targeting Now Runs ObamaCare Office!! | Ironic Surrealism
- Florida’s ‘Successful’ Fight Against Pain Pills Turns Addicts Toward Heroin – Hit & Run : Reason.com
The Psychology of Authority
What percentage of people would obey if they were ordered to commit murder? The answer might surprise you.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Report: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election | The Weekly Standard
- IRS Scandal Spreading To EPA? Agency’s Inspector General Investigating Claims Of Bias Against Conservatives… | Weasel Zippers
- EPA waives fee requests for friendly groups, denies conservative groups | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Fifth-grader suspended at overnight nature camp for bringing Swiss Army knife — Utah CCW Carry
- CIA approved AP report that triggered investigation — RT USA
- Russia sends at least 12 warships to Syria | The Times of Israel
- House votes to fully repeal Obamacare | The Daily Caller
- Washington gets explicit: its ‘war on terror’ is permanent | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
- Epa: Republicans say agency’s FOIA decisions show ‘anti-conservative attitude’ — Thursday, May 16, 2013 — www.eenews.net
- Carney to Piers: The Three Government Scandals This Week ‘Don’t Exist’ | TheBlaze.com
- ABC analyst drops bombshell: People very close to Obama authorized IRS actions – BizPac Review
- Six Dead After Outbreak of 16 Tornadoes | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- ‘Dumb’ house burglar shot after locking homeowner inside his own GUN CLOSET | Mail Online
- The Daily Dot – Throw McDonald’s at Ariel Castro in the Charles Ramsey video game
- US 10-year-old gets three years for plot to kill classmate — RT USA
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office – ABC News
- Why Has $1 Billion in Gold been Shipped from New York to South Africa? | A Lightning War for Liberty
Why Do We Need Government?
Obviously, we not only do not need government but they are very harmful to our lives, liberty and property.
Syria to get rid of absolute terrorism
A new video clip shows the al-Qaeda-linked al-Nusra Front terrorists in Syria executing a group of eleven Syrian soldiers summary-style. The incident reportedly took place in Syria’s eastern province of Deir al-Zour. In the video, the terrorist executing the soldiers is speaking with a Saudi accent.
Recently, other footage circulated on the internet showing cannibal terrorist Khalid al-Hamad, also known as Abu Sakkar, cutting out an organ of a Syrian soldier and biting into it.
Press TV has conducted an interview with Franklin Lamb, human rights and international lawyer, about this issue.