| This is my statement of independence as a Free Individual:
“I, as a Free Individual, reject and disavow any and all Citizenship under any Government or Corporate system or entity. Any previous assertions or claims that I was a Citizen are null and void. I use the term Individual rather than Person because Person is used within legalese as an item of property. I am not an item of property.
This statement may be used as is or modified by anyone who chooses to do so. I would suggest you make the wording to your liking then print it out and carry it with you for those times when someone wishes to claim they have Authority over you.
I thought I would throw this into today’s post, once again, for anyone who may have previously missed it.
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – May 31, 2013
- Consumers Most Confident Since 2007, Celebrate By Biggest Spending Drop In One Year | Zero Hedge
- April Core Retail Sales Were Just Revised From A 100% Beat To A Miss | Zero Hedge
- Why Is The Smart Money Suddenly Getting Out Of Stocks And Real Estate?
- Collapse Isn’t Coming-We’ve Already Begun-David Quintieri | SilverDoctors.com
- When Collapse Happens: “Everyone Took Everything. It Was Like A Storm…”
- Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare To Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums By 64-146% – Forbes
- Bilderberg 2013: Google’s False Flag Gives Birth to New Global Tax Regime – | Intellihub.com
- Internet monitoring system to stalk social media users who question safety of vaccines
- Woolwich: the naked power grab by British secret services is out of control | End the Lie – Independent News
- Moto X: Motorola reveals plans for ink and even pills to replace ALL your passwords | Mail Online
- Schools scanned students’ irises without permission — RT USA
- Alaskan Children Use Phishing To Take Control Of School Computer Network – disinformation
- FBI and New Zealand police ordered to return all personal data seized from Megaupload – The Next Web
- Asteroid approaching Earth tonight carries a baby moon: Scientists – The Times of India
- Catholic Church’s Top Exorcist Claims He Rid World of 160,000 Demons
- Wahpeton man behind bars after taking over store with scissors | WDAY | Fargo, ND
Syria opposition divided within
Syria’s main Western-backed opposition group says it will not take part in the upcoming US-Russian-sponsored conference aimed at finding a solution to the ongoing crisis in Syria.
The so-called Syrian National Coalition (SNC), in comments delivered by its president George Sabra, claimed on Thursday that the talks, due to be held in Geneva next month, have no meaning in light of the ongoing bloodshed that the coalition blames on the Syrian government.
Press TV has conducted an interview with George Jabour, a political commentator in Damascus, regarding this issue.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Peruvians To President: Our Digital Rights Are Non-Negotiable | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Activist Post: President Foreshadows New Internet Surveillance Proposal During National Security Speech
- Japan halts imports of U.S. wheat after USDA’s shock finding of genetic pollution from GMOs
- Syria’s Assad ‘confident in victory’ in civil war
- Assad Warns Israel, Claiming Stockpile of Russian Arms – NYTimes.com
- California family suing police for ‘abuse of power’ after son’s killing — RT USA
- Bilderberg 2013: Attendees Scared as Protestors Accumulate – | Intellihub.com
- Police: Man fatally shot while helping repair car – Houston Chronicle
- Reid’s Gun Control Bill Makes a Missing Firearm a Ticket to Five Years in Prison
- Miami cops choke teenager because he gave them a stare — RT USA
- Spokane homeowner who shot carjacker charged with manslaughter – The Dori Monson Show – MyNorthwest.com
- Starbucks to ban smoking outside all of its 7,000 stores | Business | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
- IRS agents carrying shotguns not a big deal?
BBC Sucks News – lobbyists are involved in theft of our schools and hospitals
BBC SUcks O Cocks News
The artist taxi driver
The Resident: Hero rejects commercialization of tragedy
Charles Ramsey is the Cleveland man who helped find three women and a child who had been kidnapped, raped, brutalized, and held captive for a decade. He became a national hero after a video of him recounting how he put down his Big Mac to help the women went viral. Then, entrepreneurs swooped in to capitalize on his sudden new-found, fame, but Ramsey had other plans. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) takes a look at America’s tradition of commercializing tragic events.