Here are the Links from this broadcast
- NSA leaker Snowden arrives in Moscow en route to ‘third country’ with WikiLeaks help
- Snowden on the run, seeks asylum in Ecuador
- U.S. Seemingly Unaware of Irony in Accusing Snowden of Spying
- The Stunning Hypocrisy of the U.S. Government
- NJ Supreme Court Rules State Can Seek Custody Of Child Without Evidence Of Abuse
- Young girl found wandering naked and confused along I-5 early Sunday morning was apprehended with a Taser
- Oregon State Police Statement Regarding June 16, 2013 Taser Use-Of-Force Incident on Interstate 5 near Ashland
- FBI: Knew About Saudi 9/11 Hijacker Ties—But Lied to Protect “National Security”
- B.S. Obama: If you can’t trust government, we’re going to have some problems
Confirming the Observations in the broadcast last week:
- Tens of thousands Jews protesting the State of Israel in NYC
- The Myth Of The Jewish Genome
- The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses
- ‘Jews a Race’ Genetic Theory Comes Under Fierce Attack by DNA Expert — Israeli Scientist Challenges Hypothesis of Middle East Origins
Freedom From Corporate Reliance Upon NSA collaborators: Open Source
- How to install Ubuntu/Linux Mint upon Windows using Wubi/Mint4Win?
- Ubuntu – WUBI Installs vs Virtual Box
- South Tyrol government to standardise on LibreOffice
NSA Rules of Privacy Theft Engagement:
- The top secret rules that allow NSA to use US data without a warrant
- PRISM, Tech, and Trust UPDATED
- NSA Whistleblower: NSA Illegally Spied On General Petraeus and Other Generals, Supreme Court Justices, Many Other Top Officials
YES WE CAN! And Do “Have “Some” Problems”:
- B.S. Obama: If you can’t trust government to follow the Constitution while spying, we’re going to have some problems
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – June 30, 2013.
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – June 16, 2013.
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – July 28, 2013.