|“I’m afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.”
“The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact. Their newspapers and propaganda carefully cultivate every fissure of disunity, every crack in the common front against fascism.”
“All that is needed to set us definitely on the road to a Fascist society is war. It will of course be a modified form of Fascism at first.”
“The keystone of the Fascist doctrine is its conception of the State, of its essence, its functions, and its aims. For Fascism the State is absolute, individuals and groups relative.”
“The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism — ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power…. Among us today a concentration of private power without equal in history is growing.”
“Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – July 09, 2013
- Meet America’s Second Largest Employer: A Temp Agency | Zero Hedge
- The Flash Point Looms | SilverDoctors.com
- Supreme Court rules drug companies exempt from lawsuits — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Farm Family Threatened with $700,000 Fine for Raising Pigs
- Help end the fascist sick-cae system by refusing to purchase Obamacare
- The Fact that Mass Surveillance Doesn’t Keep Us Safe Goes Mainstream | Washington’s Blog
- Fake and Faker: Assange and Snowden | Veterans Today
- Judge throws out ‘state secrets’ claim, allowing lawsuit against NSA to continue | End the Lie – Independent News
- Fox News Panel Laughs At The Idea That Government Should Fear The People
- TSA Conducted Pat Downs On Family Members of Plane Crash Victims – informationliberation
- MehrNews.com – US and Israel did create Stuxnet attack code
- Russia-China joint naval exercise begins in Sea of Japan – AJW by The Asahi Shimbun
- 72 Shot in Chicago in Wave of Holiday Weekend Violence | NBC Chicago
- Snowden accepts Venezuela asylum offer: reports | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Office of high-profile whistleblower lawyer burglarized | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Fed Judge Blocks Wisconsin’s Abortion Law – Courthouse News Service
- Michael Bloomberg Accused of Illegal Gun Trafficking – | Intellihub.com
This One Time At Anarchy Camp. . .
I possibly reveal how capitalism and socialism can exist as next-door neighbors, and I possibly reveal something about the Free State Project.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Activist Post: Weaponized Drones on American Soil?
- Report: Railway head says train in Canada tampered with – CNN.com
- The Right to Refuse Amendment
- The housing-recovery myth – David Weidner’s Writing on the Wall – MarketWatch
- Syrian Government Claims Massive Seizure of Toxic Chemicals “Controlled by Anti-government Forces” – BlackListedNews.com
- 16 Year Old Girl Held at Gun Point for Faulty License Plate Light – | Intellihub.com
- The U.S. Border: A Constitution-Free Zone Where Officials Can Grab Your Computer And Copy Your Hard Drive
- Activist Post: 1960 USDA Film Admits Scientists “Fixed the Glutens in Flour”
- NYPD, Brookhaven Releasing Harmless Gases in Subway for Chemical Weapon Study | NBC New York
- Eric Cantor plans anti-IRS push – Mike Allen – POLITICO.com
- Nevada Cops Arrest Man for Criticizing their Parking before Seizing Cameras from Witnesses – informationliberation
- Ron Paul Set To Launch New Freedom Media Network – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Judge Orders U.S. to Release Aaron Swartz’s Secret Service File | Threat Level | Wired.com
BOA accused of paying bonuses for foreclosing on homes
Former employees of Bank of America submitted sworn affidavits to a civil lawsuit claiming that the financial institution purposely stalled, delayed or denied home loan modifications. They also claimed that the bank enforced foreclosure quotas and gave bonuses to those with the highest foreclosure rate. So will Bank of America pay for these alleged practices? Richard Eskow, senior fellow for Campaign for America’s Future, gets into the details.
Why Government Regulation is a Lie
(and what you can do about it)
Every time we see a systemic failure such as the 2008 collapse of Lehman Bros and subsequent market panic, the inevitable question is “what is the government going to do about it?” Just as inevitably, the answer is that the government will pass more legislation, or even give more power to the very regulators who failed so signally to stop the crisis from occurring in the first place. The assumption is that the regulators are the defenders of the public interest and that they only need more money and authority to properly fulfill their mandate.
Quite the contrary. The pattern that has emerged over decades of experience is by now undeniable: the regulators that are designed to oversee the system are not just inept, but actually complicit in the creation of the crises themselves, safe in the knowledge that no matter how spectacularly they fail their budgets will continue to increase and their leaders will continue to be praised as defenders of the public interest.
Find out more about this topic, and the real regulatory solutions that exist in the modern age, in this week’s Eyeopener Report from BoilingFrogsPost.com
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.