Here are the Links from this broadcast:
- It’s @BarackObama’s Birthday. But who is Barack Obama? Prove IT!
- The Shocking Ingredients In Beer “I was able to obtain a baseline list of “legal” additives allowed in beer from the book “Chemicals Additives in Beer” by the Center of Science and Public Interest.” “During my investigation, I couldn’t get a single mainstream beer company to share the full list of ingredients contained in their beer.”
- GMO Corn Ban Lifted in France “The ruling, issued by France’s highest administrative court, says that “such a measure could only be imposed in an emergency or if there was a serious health or environmental risk.” And while some highly disputed studies have tied MON 810 to health risks, the fact remains that there’s no solid science to support the thinking that GMO crops are a threat to the well-being of those who consume them.”
- Former GMO-Safety Scientist Speaks Out on Dangers “Vrain also went on to explain that the “One gene, one protein” theory about genetic engineering is simply false and described, “The whole paradigm of the genetic engineering technology is based on a misunderstanding. Every scientist now learns that any gene can give more than one protein and that inserting a gene anywhere in a plant eventually created rogue proteins. Some of these proteins are obviously allergenic or toxic.””
Finally Seeing The Light:
Maher Delay Owing To Perspective Warpage?:
- Bill Maher: ‘The Planet Is Too Crowded and We Need to Promote Death’
- Bill Maher Fails His History Test on Afghanistan, War on Terrorism — October 25, 2001
Just in Time to Involute a Convolution:
- Interpol issues global security alert after suspected al Qaeda-linked prison breaks
- Source: Terrorists behind embassy threat in place
- Al Qaeda threat is ‘real and serious’ – intelligence committee chief
- WHY? FSA says Al-Qaeda to announce Islamic state in Syria
PR Stunt? Like The Human Shield of Kids at Sandy Hoax?
- ‘Despicable PR stunt’: State Department criticizes Assad Instagram account
- Obama: If you can’t trust government, we’re going to have some problems
The Good Reason For Anonymizing Your Web Presence:
- Police raid New York blogger’s home after she did Google searches for ‘pressure cookers’
- Employer Tipped Off Police To Pressure Cooker And Backpack Searches, Not Google
The Nosy Snoop Administration
Make a PRIZM Break of Your Own:
- Opt out of PRISM, the NSA’s global data surveillance program
- Whonix Anonymous Operating System — “All the Whos in Whoville use Whonix” — Grimnir9.
- Welcome to VirtualBox.org! “VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use.”
- PRISM Free Chat “Building your own chat server can be easy. We’ll demo an easy to manage XMPP chat server on Linux.”
- Not To Be Confused with JavaZone 2013: Javapocalypse Having To SEEK THE JAVATAR
Windows Familiarity for Linux:
Links from last week to make your PRIZM Break:
- Stop the American government from spying on you by encrypting your communications and ending your reliance on proprietary services.
- Free Software post-PRISM
- Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS) Evaluation Center
- Dump Skype – Piss Off The NSA
- Jitsi 2.2 and stable build line
- How to stop AT&T from selling your private data to advertisers
- How To Give The NSA The Finger…Without Them Ever Noticing — Free Report.
- Overwhelm The NSA With Vice’s New Spam Generator
“My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy.” “the US Government views you and me as the enemy.” – Ron Paul.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.