Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:03 — 18.0MB) | Embed
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – September 19, 2013
- Pirate Phrases – Lingo Words Vocabulary
- Druckenmiller Blasts “The Biggest Redistribution Of Wealth From The Poor To The Rich Ever” | Zero Hedge
- Janet Yellen: What A Horrifying Choice For Fed Chairman She Would Be
- No taper brings back talk of currency war
- Bank of America Closes Silver Short, Says Bearish Precious Metal View Was “Incorrect” | Zero Hedge
- GOP Bill To Cut 40 Billion Dollars In FOOD STAMPS! Welfare Pays More than Minimum Wage in 35 States! | InvestmentWatch
- Activist Post: The Greatest Financial Conspiracy In American History
- Oklahoma Plant Fire, Explosions Spark Evacuations Near Thomas
- Wells Fargo cutting 1,800 jobs in mortgage business: report | Reuters
- Obama admin. starts preparations for shutdown
- Colorado flooding may unleash fracking fluids – Sep. 18, 2013
- Amerika – from Freedom to Fascism in Just a Decade – | Intellihub News
- Linus Torvalds Talks Linux Development at LinuxCon
- NSA Surveillance – Starts with your router | University of Wales, Newport: Information Security and Privacy
- DHS to test facial recognition technology at hockey game — RT USA
- OBAMA: ARMING AL QAEDA WHILE DISARMING AMERICANS | InvestmentWatch
- Carney: Obama Implementing Executive Actions Following Navy Yard Shooting « CBS DC
- Activist Post: SWAT Team Told to ‘Stand Down’ at Navy Yard Shooting
- Mental Health Again an Issue in Gun Debate – NYTimes.com
- Technologies and History of Directed Energy Weapons
- Federal monitor rolls out new guidelines for SPD use of force | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
- U.S. said to yield on U.N. Syria arms motion; Russia to finger rebels – UPI.com
- Pentagon proposes plan to equip and train ‘moderate’ Syrian rebels — RT USA
- Smart meter opt-out fee much lower in U.S.: MLA – Peace Arch News
Please Click Here and Favorite the
Real Liberty Media page on WorldTruth.org
Apple iOS 7 iPhone 5NSA Commercial
Introducing the new iPhone nSa, the best surveillance device to date. It aims to put your freedom… in the crosshairs.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Striking Nation: Anarchists, riot police clash outside Athens | InvestmentWatch
- Federal government routinely hires internet trolls, shills to monitor chat rooms, disrupt article comment sections | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Activist Post: Should USA Imitate Israel Regarding Water Fluoridation?
- 57% believe in the devil, 72% for blacks, 61% for women | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Netanyahu to meet Obama on Iran | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Iran’s president on nuclear issue: ‘Problem won’t be from our side’ — RT News
- Convoy to D.C. – Truckers To Shut Down America in October
- “The Deepening Crisis At Fukushima” | Alternative
- Looting hits Acapulco as Mexico storm death toll reaches 80 | Reuters
- Trazodone Side Effects in Detail – Drugs.com
- Will Eric Holder guarantee NSA reporters’ first amendment rights? | John Cusack | Comment is free | theguardian.com
- LiveLeak.com – Massive Unidentified Sea Monster caught on Oil-Rig Cam
 How Monsanto Runs Washington, Wal-Mart’s War on Wages, & Ending the TPP
Abby Martin Breaks the Set on Brazil’s Response to NSA Spying, Monsanto’s Revolving Door, Nestle’s Lawless Water Exploits, Wal-Mart’s War Against Livable Wages and How to Stop the TPP.
EPISODE BREAKDOWN: On this episode of Breaking the Set, Abby Martin remarks on news that Brazilian President, Dilma Rousseff postponed her meeting with Obama in light of NSA spying on her country. Abby then breaks down how the Ag giant Monsanto has established a permanent revolving door in Washington, highlighting major conflicts of interest between top government officials who have personal stakes in the company. Abby then talks to Sheila Muxlow, campaign director of the WaterWealth Project, about Nestlé’s massive water extraction operation in Hope, Canada, what North Americans can do to protect this valuable resource from exploitation. Abby then speaks with Nikki Lewis, executive director of DC Jobs with Justice about Wal-Mart’s win over the DC city council regarding higher wages for employees, and how this decision will affect the city’s working class. BTS wraps up the show with a call to action, urging all Americans to tell Congress to vote against the Trans Pacific Partnership, a trade deal between multinational corporations being discussed in total secrecy.
Ben Swann Reality Check: Monsanto and Crony Capitalism
Ben Swann Reality Check takes a look at three controversies surrounding food company “Monsanto”. Plus, is Monsanto one of the best examples of America’s crony capitalist system.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.