| Quotes about Freedom
“Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every other form of freedom.”
Benjamin N. Cardozo, (1937)
“Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.”
“We thought (the United States) could lead us to freedom, but they led us into feardom, not freedom.”
“Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest political end.”
“Freedom is the alone unoriginated birthright of man, and belongs to him by force of his humanity; and is independence on the will and co-action of every other in so far as this consists with every other person’s freedom.”
“The great revolution in the history of man, past, present and future, is the revolution of those determined to be free.”
“Only an educated and informed people will be a free people.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – November 05, 2013
- Twitter IPO More Expensive Than Facebook Without Profits – Bloomberg
- Million Mask March (D.C.) on Livestream
- We Are Close to The End: “The Con Job Is Up”
- Barry Sternlicht Warns “Everyone Is Holding Cash Because They Know When It Ends It’s Gonna Get Ugly” | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: New Pre-Crime Computer Model Deployed in California
- Dianne Feinstein to make 1 BILLION DOLLARS off US Postal properties – YouTube
- Activist Post: Dianne Feinstein Cries ‘Gun Control’ in Wake of LAX Shooting…What Else Is New?
- Activist Post: Senate Legislation Legitimizes Lawless Surveillance
- Obama blames ‘bad apple insurers’ for canceled insurance plans | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- We’re About to Lose Net Neutrality — And the Internet as We Know It | Wired Opinion | Wired.com
- Lawsuit: Police And Doctors Conduct Illegal Cavity Search, Colonoscopy On Innocent Man
- Maryland man charged with murder after shooting home invader – Liberty Crier
- School bans Georgia mom for posting picture of gun permit on Facebook – Liberty Crier
- Voters face wide range of ballot issues Tuesday
- Making a hash of it: 700 cannabis workers hospitalized after getting high on the job — RT News
- Arming TSA officers hits resistance on the Hill – Kevin Robillard – POLITICO.com
- Colo. counties to decide on secession (Video) | TheHill
- Art Bell Leaves SiriusXM | Art Bell
- Family friend: ‘No idea’ of suspected Garden State Plaza shooter’s motivation | NJ.com
- N.J. mall shooting: Police raid house of possible suspect | NJ.com
Collapse of the Financial System! ~ Media Won’t Cover It
Financial collapse is imminent.
Watch for a false flag.
Don’t listen to the news on Bloomberg, etc.
Watch the historical analysis.
Keep money in safe assets.
With the Obamacare disaster going on and every celebrity parading around in their foolishness, we are distracted intentionally from real issues.
I cover how the Fed has printed trillions, the global economy is destroyed, and the world can’t dig itself out of any mess. Yet, we are pretending that everything is ok.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Guy Fawkes Day: Why ‘V for Vendetta’ is More Important Than Ever – disinformation
- Guy Fawkes Created The Word ‘Guy’ – Business Insider
- Anonymous prepares for ‘Million Mask March’ protests around the world — RT News
- Seattle lifts gun ban in libraries – Tucson News Now
- Made-in-China kitchen appliances found to contain hidden Wi-Fi circuitry that installs malware on your home network
- Kellogg To Cut 7% Of Its Global Workforce To Save Costs As North American Breakfast Cereal Market Shrinks
- Cuba cracks down on private movie theaters and arcades | The Raw Story
- Twitter / jaredbkeller: BREAKING: Stupid kid is stupid, …
- Georgia Students Must Gnaw Their Food Whole or Risk Felony Charges | The Daily Sheeple
- Top hospitals opt out of ObamaCare | Fox News
- U.S. Points Out that Only Tyrants Treat Journalists As Terrorists … While Doing the Exact Same Thing – BlackListedNews.com
- Federal appeals court temporarily halts NM, Mo. companies’ plans for horse slaughterhouses – The Washington Post
- Brilliant: Man Wearing Albert Einstein Mask Robs Florida Bank | The Smoking Gun
Dianne Feinstein to make 1 BILLION DOLLARS off US Postal properties
Published on Nov 1, 2013
To read the WHOLE STORY please search Amazon for Peter Byrne’s amazing piece on these two dirtbags called “Going Postal: U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein’s husband sells post offices to his friends, cheap.
This story about Dianne Feinstein making 1 BILLION DOLLARS off the sale of US Postal properties is like an onion, each layer you peel off reveals another layer and so on. But instead of making you cry this onion only makes you angrier and angrier with each layer peeled. The first layer is that the United States Postal Service is broke and to try and make ends meet they must sell off hundreds of post office properties to gain cash flow and reduce their deficit. In a side stinky layer 80% of the postal service’s multi-billion dollar deficit is caused by a law that congress passed in 2006 that requires it to pay retiree health benefits 75 years into the future.
This law does not apply to any other government agency. According to a Postal Service report to Congress more than 600 buildings nationwide are “earmarked for disposal”. This alone is making people across the country angry because some of these post offices are historic buildings that have been post offices for almost a hundred years. Such is the case in Berkeley and La Jolla California, where residents have been working to get their post offices historic status to avoid closure. Residents have reached out to their State Senator, Dianne Feinstein, for help with this task but have not heard back. A representative from Dianne feinstein’s office said that they contacted the state preservation office and that their reply was “the paperwork for those buildings was not filled out correctly and that they would need to correct and re-submit the paperwork.
That leads us to another layer of this stinky onion, Dianne Feinstein. The company that was awarded the contract to sell all of the postal properties is CB Richard Ellis, the world’s largest commercial real estate firm. The chairman of CBRE is a man by the name of Richard Blum, doesn’t ring a bell? He just happens to be Dianne Feinstein’s husband. OK Let me just list a few of CBRE’s highlights with the US Postal Service Properties:
1) CBRE appears to have repeatedly violated its contractual duty to sell postal properties at or above fair market value resulting in the loss of tens of millions of dollars. For example in Seattle CBRE sold a post office building in 2011 for 8 million dollars, it was assessed for 16 million. Another layer.
2) In a series of apparently non-arms length transactions CBRE negotiated the sale of postal properties around the country to its own clients and business partners. Google the Boston Seaport deals and see if that doesn’t turn your stomach. Another layer.
3) CBRE has been paid commissions up to 6% for representing both the seller and the buyer in many of the negotiations. This raising questions to whether CBRE was doing it’s best to obtain the highest price possible for the postal service or their clients.. another stinky layer.
When Dianne Feinstein was questioned about her husbands dealings and her involvement in them her rep said “Sen. Feinstein is not involved with and does not discuss any of her husband’s business decisions with him. Her husband’s holdings are his separate personal property.”
CBRE is also in charge of appraising the fair market value of these properties and listing at a reasonable sales price. Real estate appraisals are not customarily performed by the agent marketing the property. To avoid a conflict of interest, appraisals are normally performed by professionals not involved in the sale.
So if you’re paying attention then you can see how this is working out. CBRE is tasked with selling properties at market value or higher. But who determines what market value is?
Ron Paul: Obamacare ‘A Conspiracy Of Stupidity’
Ron Paul: Obamacare ‘A Conspiracy Of Stupidity’
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.