| Quotes by Voltairine de Cleyre |
“The paramount question of the day is not political, is not religious, but is economic. The crying-out demand of today is for a circle of principles that shall forever make it impossible for one man to control another by controlling the means of his existence.”
Voltairine de Cleyre
“Note the difference between a right and a privilege. A right, in the abstract, is a fact; it is not a thing to be given, established, or conferred; it is.”
“Government is as unreal, as intangible, as unapproachable as God. Try it, if you don’t believe it. Seek through the legislative halls of America and find, if you can, the Government. In the end you will be doomed to confer with the agent, as before.”
“A man won’t steal, ordinarily, unless that which he steals is something he cannot as easily get without stealing; in liberty the cost of stealing would involve greater difficulties than producing, and consequently he would not be apt to steal.”
“I think it can be shown that the law makes ten criminals where it restrains one.”
“This is not a question of expediency, but of right. In antebellum days the proposition was not, Are the blacks good enough to be free? but, Have they the right? So today the question is not, Will outrages result from freeing humanity? but, Has it the right to life, the means of life, the opportunities of happiness?”
“As long as the working-people fold hands and pray the gods in Washington to give them work, so long they will not get it.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – November 04, 2013
- CCSU On Lockdown – Courant.com
- Life on $2 a Day: US Extreme Poverty on the Rise | NEWS JUNKIE POST
- PETER SCHIFF: The Only Thing That Will Stop the Fed is a Currency Crisis! | SilverDoctors.com
- Tide Thefts, Cargo Hijacking And Cattle Rustling: Why Is An Epidemic Of Thievery Sweeping America?
- Activist Post: IRS to Jail Woman Who Owes $0 in Taxes, Seeks Jury Nullification
- This is how Yahoo employees go to the dentist – MarketWatch
- Prison Planet.com » SPLC and Raw Story Blame “Patriots” for the LAX Shooting
- TSA will now “pre-screen” your taxes, car registration, passport, employment history, and more – BlackListedNews.com
- A ‘lone wolf’ at LAX
- VINSON: Gun debate should focus on mental health on The Murfreesboro Post
- Sauk Rapids Graphic Artist Challenges National Security Agency « CBS Minnesota
- Twitter keeps suspending account critical of Obamacare | The Daily Caller
- Obama: ‘I Want To Put The Fear Of God In All Of You’ « CBS DC
- Obama Said He’s ‘Really Good At Killing People’ – Business Insider
- Activist Post: DHS Ammunition Stockpiles: Ready for the Food Riots Caused by Global Cooling
- Putin repeals orders on missile shield cooperation with NATO – News – Politics – The Voice of Russia
- Top Scientist: “Fukushima is the most terrifying situation I can imagine” — I’ve seen a paper which says it’s bye-bye Japan and to evacuate N. America’s west coast if Unit 4 goes after quake and rods are exposed (VIDEO)
- British Accuse David Miranda, Glenn Greenwald’s Partner, Of ‘Terrorism’
Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined (Full Movie)
Jason Bermas presents Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined produced by Alex Jones.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- The War on Pot is Over! (If We Want It) – Reason.com
- The State Can’t Enforce Its Laws Without Disobeying Them – informationliberation
- China’s Xinhua says ‘Peeping Tom’ U.S. risks own security by spying on allies | Reuters
- Retired Army Captain Takes To Facebook Warning DHS Preparing For War! – The Free Patriot
- TSA Union Pushes For Armed TSA Agents at Airport Checkpoints | Intellihub News
- Israel to Demolish Homes of 15,000 Palestinians in East Jerusalem — News from Antiwar.com
- US promises to consult with Israel on any Iran deal | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Syrian rebel commander in Aleppo announces resignation
- Shock: Fox News Airs Bombshell Report On GMO Food
- Prison Planet.com » Cops Tase Father Trying To Save His 3-Year-Old Son From House Fire
- French riot police use tear gas on anti-tax protesters – FRANCE 24
- ‘Courage Is Contagious’: Additional NSA Employees Said to Be Following Snowden’s Lead | Common Dreams
- Police as Privileged Peeping Toms – informationliberation
- Natural Health News and Wellness Tips | Natural Remedies and Products: Household Spice Protects Against Radiation Treatment’s Horrible Effects
PETER SCHIFF: Sound Money & Limited Gov’t = MAX PROSPERITY
Published on Nov 3, 2013
Peter Schiff, author, host of the Peter Schiff Show and CEO of Euro Pacific Capital joins me to discuss the Federal Reserve, the impending collapse of the United States, and all things Obamacare.
As for the Fed’s recent announcement that QE will continue unabated Peter says, “The Fed will keep blowing air into the bubble until it bursts and the only thing that will stop them is a currency crisis… The Fed has to maintain the illusion and the only way to do that is with the drug of QE.”
On Obamacare and government entitlements Peter says, “We once had a great free market economy that was the envy of the world. People were coming here from all over the world to participate in FREEDOM. We had limited government and maximum prosperity. Even though we had no government benefits at all, the poor people from all over the world wanted to come here. Why did so many poor people want to come to a country with no welfare benefits, no medicare and no food stamps? Because they knew that the best way to get out of poverty was the OPPORTUNITY to work in a FREE MARKET… We had a great country and we screwed it up.”
What We Saw At The Anti-NSA “Stop Watching Us” Rally
Published on Oct 26, 2013
On October 26, 2013, protesters from across the political spectrum gathered in Washington, D.C. to take part in the Stop Watching Us rally, a demonstration against the National Security Agency’s domestic and international surveillance programs.
Reason TV spoke with protesters – including 2012 Libertarian Party presidential candidate Gary Johnson and former Congressman Dennis Kucinich – to discuss the rally, why people should worry about the erosion of privacy, and President Barack Obama’s role in the growth of the surveillance state.
Correction: Laura Murphy, Director of the ACLU Washington Legislative Office, was incorrectly identified as Susan N. Herman, ACLU President.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.