These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
February 04, 2014
- The Dow Has Already Fallen More Than 1000 Points From The Peak Of The Market
- Elite Insider Predicted Massive Crash in 2012: “Very Large Probability… Around March 4, 2014”
- Bank Of America Warns: “Too Few Bears Out There”, “Investors Not Prepared” For Selloff | Zero Hedge
- A Rash of Deaths and a Missing Reporter – With Ties to Wall Street Investigations
- Fed’s Lacker Slams Permabulls, Pours Cold Water On The US “Growth Story” | Zero Hedge
- The new social class structure of the United States | Intellihub News
- Why Are Bitcoiners Going to Jail for Money Laundering While Big Banks Walk? | Motherboard
- Who Controls The Gold Stealing New York Fed Bank? | SilverDoctors.com
- Pilgrims Society
- Factory Orders Drop Most In 5 Months, Inventories Rise Fastest Since June | Zero Hedge
- ARM swings to loss despite revenue growth – MarketWatch
- Global Trade Agreements: Unstoppable, Or Being Stopped? | Techdirt
- Activist Post: Why Are American Hospitals Charging Up to $800 for a $1 Bag of Salt Water?
- Prison Planet.com » Soros & Corporate Group Predicts Terrorism at Winter Olympics
- Ancient Plague’s DNA Revived From A 1,500-Year-Old Tooth
- WHO WANTS THE UKRAINE – AND WHY
- White House Stands Behind ‘Failing’ Syria Policy — News from Antiwar.com
- The Case Regarding The Use of Lethal Force Against Law Enforcement | Cop Block
RLM News Show Page | Podcast Archives: 2012 | 2013 | 2014 |
Anti-War Goes AWOL: Divide and Conquer in Action
After the election of Obama in 2008, the driving impetus of the anti-war movement evaporated. No longer did it matter that the wars, covert operations, military tribunals and prison torture camps were continuing. In fact, it did not even matter that American military involvement escalated with the Obama handover, expanding into Pakistan and Yemen, involving more drone strikes and extrajudicial assassinations. This was, after all, a Democrat, and so many on the anti-war left were appeased. Groups like Veterans For Peace, which had so loudly and so admirably called for the impeachment of Bush for his participation in war crimes and atrocities have been happy to look the other way while “their guy” in the White House forwards the very same agenda.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Activist Post: First in the nation: Arizona senate committee passes 4th Amendment Protection Act to thwart NSA spying
- Hackers sue Merkel and entire German government over NSA spying | End the Lie – Independent News
- Doc Gives Obamacare Mega Smackdown: “We Choose Dignity and Personal Service Over Disrespect”
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Introduced in Missouri
- EU Pushes to Extend Iran Talks That Haven’t Started Yet — News from Antiwar.com
- Properties were seized and a neighborhood razed in the name of ‘economic development’ that never came
- Is the Syria “Peace” Conference Laying the Foundation for War? | Global Research
- After Failed Geneva Talks, US Steps Up Threats Against Syria | Global Research
- TV: Scientists have found nuclear waste off San Diego coast — Fukushima’s problems now being felt in our local ecosystem — Professor most worried about finding ‘pools’ of cesium — “Time will tell how this plays out” (VIDEO)
- Pentagon Corruption Extends to Covering Up War Crimes « Antiwar.com Blog
- Conn. ‘assault weapon’ court ruling admits their ‘common use,’ doesn’t care – St. Louis gun rights | Examiner.com
Tor Mail Spied On By FBI
Published on Feb 4, 2014
Tor Mail has been used as a secure internet internet service that allows people to be online without being supervised by government security agencies–or so they thought. Turns out that the NSA and FBI have been monitoring the activity on Tor Mail after all, and internet usage is completely trackable by the government.
Chuck E. Cheese bought for $1 BILLION. No really.
Published on Feb 4, 2014
Private equity firm, Apollo, just bought the restaurant chain, Chuck E. Cheese, for almost $1 billion dollars. It’s the same equity firm that bought Hostess last year, thus saving the Twinkie from extinction. A lot of bad crap happens at Chuck E. Cheese restaurants, to the point where gossip blogger, Perez Hilton, has an entire section on his site dedicated to it. And THIS is what America dumps a billion dollars into. The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) discusses.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-21 – #Coronavirus #Predicted #Consciousness #Monkeys #Aliens - February 22, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-02-17 – #MoonDust #Breasts #LicensePlateReaders #GuitarMaker #SexTech - February 17, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-14 – #Legalize #Marijuana #Asteroid #Coronavirus #Masturbation - February 15, 2020