Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
Perpetual National Economic Emergency
- Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Export Control Regulations On August 17, 2001, consistent with the authority provided to the President under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.), the President issued Executive Order 13222. In that order, he declared a national emergency with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States in light of the expiration of the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. App. 2401 et seq.).
- Executive Order 13222 of August 17, 2001 By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including but not limited to section 203 of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (‘‘Act’’) (50 U.S.C. 1702), I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the unrestricted access of foreign parties to U.S. goods and technology and the existence of certain boycott practices of foreign nations, in light of the expiration of the Export Administration Act of 1979, as amended (50 U.S.C. App. 2401 et seq.), constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States and hereby declare a national emergency with respect to that threat.Accordingly, in order (a) to exercise the necessary vigilance over exports and activities affecting the national security of the United States; (b) to further significantly the foreign policy of the United States, including its policy with respect to cooperation by U.S. persons with certain foreign boycott activities, and to fulfill its international responsibilities; and (c) to protect the domestic economy from the excessive drain of scarce materials and reduce the serious economic impact of foreign demand, it is hereby ordered as follows:
The Players Play’n
- Wikileaks: Ban Ki-Moon Worked with Israel to Undermine UN Report
The General Secretary of United Nations (UN) Ban Ki-Moon collaborated in secret with Israel and the United States to weaken the effects of a Board of Inquiry’s report accusing Israel of human rights violations in Gaza in Dec. 2008 – Jan. 2009.
Wikileaks released documents on Friday that revealed that Ban wrote a letter to the UN Security Council asking its members not to take recommendations by the UN Board of Inquiry about Israeli bombings in Gaza into account. The report demonstrated that the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) had a direct role in seven of the nine attacks against buildings of the UN in Gaza strip, and accused Israel of having breached the inviolability and immunity of UN premises.
- Why US and Israel wants to ban this video This nice Jewish American speaks truth about her experience in occupied Palestine… It will make you cry.
- AMBASSADOR RICE’S MAY 4 TELCONS WITH UN SECRETARY-GENERAL ON GAZA BOARD OF INQUIRY REPORT C O N F I D E N T I A L USUN NEW YORK 000460 SIPDIS PLEASE PASS TO NSC FOR SHAPIRO AND KUMAR E.O. 12958: DECL: 05/04/2019 TAGS: PREL, UN, KWBG, KPAL, IS SUBJECT: AMBASSADOR RICE’S MAY 4 TELCONS WITH UN SECRETARY-GENERAL ON GAZA BOARD OF INQUIRY REPORT Classified By: Ambassador Susan E. Rice for reasons 1.4 (b) and (d). 1. (C) Ambassador Rice spoke with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon three times on May 4 to discuss concerns over the Board of Inquiry’s report on incidents at UN sites in December 2008 and January 2009. Rice called the Secretary-General to register concern about the scope of the report. She cited in particular recommendations 10 and 11, saying it set a bad precedent if the report of a Board of Inquiry expands beyond its terms of reference.
- 3. . . . Secretary-General Ban called her after the letter had been finalized to report that he believed they had arrived at a satisfactory cover letter. Rice thanked the Secretary-General for his exceptional efforts on such a sensitive issue. Rice
Economic War For Your Food
- 64 Established Scientists Reveal Corporate Fraud Behind International GMO Study? In an open letter addressed to the U.S. National Academy of Science’s National Research Council (NRC), 64 established scientists, researchers, and professionals have criticized the ‘committee’ which the NRC has gathered to do a new study on genetically modified organisms. Biotech has infiltrated the scene once again, minimizing real, unbiased scientific findings that the public should be privy to.
- ‘Outrage’ Follows USDA’s Advancement Of New Genetically Engineered Crops Watchdog groups are denouncing the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s recommendation on Wednesday to approve new varieties of genetically engineered corn and soybeans as a path towards more toxic pesticides that threaten the environment and public health.
“We are outraged,” stated Marcia Ishii-Eiteman, PhD, senior scientist with Pesticide Action Network, adding that the “USDA has turned its back on America’s farmers and rural communities.”
The new crops are Dow AgroScience’s 2,4-D- and glyphosate-tolerant corn and soybeans.
Hemorrhagic Hype: EBOLANOMICS
– Cashing in where Ebola-Like is not Ebola
- Puerto Rico declares epidemic as chikungunya virus continues to spread unabated Virus causes severe pain
Chikungunya, first identified in Africa in 1953, is characterized by symptoms similar to those of dengue fever, another mosquito-borne illness.
“As with dengue fever, there is a high fever,” said emergency room doctor Dominic Martinello of Anna Jaques Hospital in Newburyport, Mass. “There will be a high fever of up to 104 degrees. There will be pretty significant joint pain and possibly a rash. There may be nausea and vomiting, but rarely would a patient die.
- Ebola Cases Mix With Malaria Amid ‘Slow-Motion Disaster’ It’s a widening challenge complicated by the fact that Ebola, malaria and cholera share common symptoms early on, including fever and vomiting, which can cause confusion among patients, said Cyprien Fabre, head of the West Africa office of the European Commission’s humanitarian aid department.
- Ebola Spread to US ‘Inevitable’: CDC Chief Ebola’s spread to the United States is “inevitable” due to the nature of global airline travel, but any outbreak is not likely to be large, US health authorities said Thursday.
HemorrTragic Hysteria Harnessed
Ebola Hysteria Redux
This is only the deadliest outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease because past ones were so tiny. At this writing, there have been 1,711 reported cases in Africa and 932 deaths. That’s too many. Still no suspected cases that didn’t originate in those four countries and mortality rate remains 55 percent.
But every day about 600 sub-Saharan Africans die of tuberculosis, and contagious diarrhea claims the lives of 2,195 children, the vast majority of them in sub-Saharan Africa. Malaria kills twice as many people each day as Ebola has been killing.
Tuberculosis, contagious diarrhea, Malaria, Syphilis, AIDS kill more people
Toss in syphilis, AIDS and lots of other diseases that routinely kill more people than Ebola is right now.
And, should Ebola come to America, it’s vanishingly unlikely to “break out.” Ebola is a lazy spreader.
Weapons of the Silent Economic War
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Security:
It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Security:
- Priority Economic Citizenship for Some, Officially Sanctioned Status as Prey for Most of Us
On page 514 we find the official Congressionally approved definition of what it will now mean to be prepared for the workplace, which is also now the official, Congressionally approved, function of all K-12 institutions as well as community colleges. Remember that suburbs or small towns that wish to exceed this standard for all may be accused by the Civil Rights Divisions of Justice and Education of being discriminatory. In many ways this also nullifies the various discussions around the country over the Common Core or other academic standards. Students now are to have a combination of:
“basic academic skills, critical thinking skills, digital literacy skills, and self management skills, including competencies in utilizing resources, using information, working with others, understanding systems, and obtaining skills necessary for successful transition into and completion of post secondary education and training.”Yeahaw! That’s not just the floor. It’s the ceiling as well with political appointees from Big Business, Governments, Unions, and community organizing entities determined to bring about wholesale social change organized into required Local Workforce Development Boards (Sec 107) to make it so.
– Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- None Found