Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
The World At War ISIS About You
- Kiev loses control of Novoazovsk, rebel troops advance in southeast Ukraine
According to Ukraine’s Security and Defense Council, on Wednesday Kiev’s troops were shelled by Grad rocket launchers and then attacked by two military columns of self-defense troops.
The columns included tanks and armored infantry vehicles.
The Magic 300
- US intelligence: 300 Americans fighting alongside Islamic State The United States government is tracking as many as 300 Americans supposedly fighting with Islamic State, the jihadist group with a heavy presence in parts of Syria and Iraq, according to senior US officials.
- Obama to send up to 300 advisors to ‘train, advise and support’ Iraq WATCH VIDEO: President Obama said he is ready to send up to 300 U.S. military advisors to Iraq to help its embattled government, which is fighting insurgents who have seized up to a third of the country.
The Cast of NeoCON Characters
- McCain: Obama Has ‘No Strategy Whatsoever’ on Iraq Insurgency The Obama administration does not have a clear strategy for defeating insurgents taking over Iraq’s cities, Sen. John McCain and other members of the Senate Armed Services Committee said Tuesday after a closed-door meeting.
“They have no strategy, nor could they articulate a strategy to counter what our intelligence estimates say will be a direct threat to the United States,” the Arizona Republican said of the meeting, where members heard from Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey
- American Douglas McAuthur McCain Dies Fighting for ISIS in Syria The initial response with shock mixed with extra shock as many people noticed that McCain’s first two names were nearly the same as that of the former Chief of Staff of the United States Army Gen. Douglas MacArthur. It didn’t help that his last name was McCain.
ISIS Doesn’t Make The List
The FBI’s most recent national threat assessment for domestic terrorism makes no reference to Islamist terror threats, despite last year’s Boston Marathon bombing and the 2009 Fort Hood shooting—both carried out by radical Muslim Americans.
Instead, the internal FBI intelligence report concluded in its 2013 assessment published this month that the threat to U.S. internal security from extremists is limited to attacks and activities by eight types of domestic extremist movements—none motivated by radical Islam.
Because ISIS ISNOT a Threat. The Occupying Force IS
- Felony Friday: Cop Replies To Email While Driving And Kills Man, Will Not Face Charges Prosecutors in California have declined to file charges against a sheriff’s deputy who struck and killed Milton Olin. Olin was a sixty-five-year-old prominent entertainment attorney and former chief operating officer of the online file-sharing service Napster. Prosecutors said in a letter released Wednesday and cited by Los Angeles Daily News that because Wood was acting within the course of his duties when typing into his computer, criminal charges are not warranted.
- Man, 24, died after being tasered 13 TIMES by cops as he was handcuffed laying on the ground A 24-year-old man was tasered at least 13 times before he died in police custody, an attorney for the deceased victim has revealed.
- Family upset officers used deadly force against suicidal teen
Authorities say an 18-year-old man was shot and killed by police officers and sheriff’s deputies Saturday evening outside an Ottawa hardware store.
Family members say officers knew that the teen was suicidal, and officers didn’t have to use deadly force.
But The Court Determines The Limit of Occupational Societal Suffering
- Court: Cops can’t claim immunity after SWAT team fatally shot man while looking for cocaine
A U.S. federal appeals court has ruled that Connecticut police cannot claim immunity to quash lawsuits seeking millions of dollars in damages from a botched 2008 raid by a SWAT team that severely injured a homeowner and killed his friend.
The decision by the U.S. 2nd Court of Appeals in New York clears the way for a judge to decide whether five suburban Connecticut police departments violated the constitutional rights of homeowner Ronald Terebesi by using excessive force.
- Case Decision Learn the Limits
- WHO says 70 died from hemorrhagic illness in DRC; denies outbreak is Ebola At least 70 people have died in northern Democratic Republic of Congo from an outbreak of hemorrhagic gastroenteritis, the World Health Organization said on Thursday, denying that the illness was Ebola.
The Price To Escape. . . Almost. The Land of The Fee Home of the Slave Has Gone Up
- No Inflation Friday: 422% increase in price to leave the Land of the Free They are all former US citizens who went through the formal process of relinquishing or renouncing their citizenships. (Liz Taylor actually restored her US citizenship in the late 1970s)
Until a couple of years ago, there wasn’t much of a fuss about this. It was a rare occurrence for someone to renounce his/her citizenship. In fact, renouncing US citizenship was free of charge until a couple of years ago. Then, overnight, the State Department imposed a $450 fee.
Yesterday they increased it once again– to $2,350. That’s a 422% increase.
In its explanation, the State Department whined that the costs of processing renunciations had simply become too high.
It’s curious that a government which denies inflation even exists would complain about the consequences of it.
The Gov Wants You Stupid, Dysfunctional, and Controllable: Science on the take
- Autism and Vaccines: CDC Whistleblower Exposes Vaccine Dangers, Lies, and Cover-Ups (Video)
According to a study by Focus Autism Foundation, a CDC whistleblower revealed manipulation of scientific data in regards to the MMR vaccine. There was pressure from the top to get CDC (The Center for Disease Control and Prevention) scientists to support government policies on Vaccine Safety, ignoring and hiding the risks involved.
- CDC Whistleblower revealed Senior government scientist breaks 13 years of silence on cdc’s vaccine-autism fraud
- Extortion Ebola: fight needs $430 million to end outbreak: WHO More than $430 million will be needed to bring the worst Ebola outbreak on record under control, according to a draft document laying out the World Health Organization’s battle strategy.
If You Don’t Escape Plan To Be Worked To Death
New Jersey woman trying to nap in her car between working four jobs dies of fume inhalation Lt. Daniel Saulnier tells The Star-Ledger of Newark it sounds like someone who tried desperately to work and make ends meet and met with a tragic accident.
She worked four jobs, including two shifts at separate Dunkin Donuts.
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- Each class, in guaranteeing its own level of income, controls the class immediately below it, hence preserves the class structure. This provides stability and security, but also government from the top.
As time goes on and communication and education improve, the lower-class elements of the social labor structure become knowledgeable and envious of the good things that the upper-class members have. They also begin to attain a knowledge of energy systems and the ability to enforce their rise through the class structure.
This threatens the sovereignty of the elite. If this rise of the lower classes can be postponed long enough, the elite can achieve energy dominance, and labor by consent no longer will hold a position of an essential energy source.
Until such energy dominance is absolutely established, the consent of people to labor and let others handle their affairs must be take n into consideration, since failure to do so could cause the people to interfere in the final transfer of energy sources to the control of the elite.
It is essential to recognize that at this time, public consent is still an essential key to the release of energy in the process of economic amplification.
Therefore, consent as an energy release mechanism will now be considered.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
Dump Skype: – Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- None Found