Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
Dare To DO What Others Will Not
Ken O’Keefe Dares To Say What Others Do Not [Video]Ken O’Keefe, lays it out perfectly on dinosaur mainstream media, calling out the fraud. Must see, must share! Brilliant! [But noth’n you ain’t heard before Behind The Woodshed]
The War Being Waged by the UNiversal Church
- John “The Evangelista” Kerry: Scripture Commands USA to Protect Muslim Countries Against Global Warming
Last Wednesday, at a ceremony to appoint Texas lawyer Shaarik Zafar to be special representative to Muslim communities, Secretary of State John Kerry said it was the United States’ Biblical “responsibility” to “confront climate change,” including to protect “vulnerable Muslim majority counties.”
Kerry said Scripture, in particular the Book of Genesis, makes clear it is our “duty” to protect the planet and we should look at Muslim countries “with a sense of stewardship of earth,” adding, “That responsibility comes from God.” And here you thought all along that “Uncle Joe” was the resident crazy in the Obama administration.
- “BREAKING” After The Broadcast. More Confirmation Found. You can’t make this stuff up. As if on cue by Plan:
- Peres proposes ‘UN for religions’ to pope at Vatican Former president Shimon Peres emerged from a Vatican City audience with Pope Francis Thursday after proposing a kind of United Nations for religions.
Peres, 91, who was the world’s oldest head of state until his term ended six weeks ago, met with Francis amid heightened tensions in the Middle East.
He used the talks to highlight human rights abuses from Hamas and to discuss the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe.
But the main topic of conversation was Peres’s idea to create a UN-like organization he called “the United Religions.”
Peres said the Argentina-born pontiff was the only world figure respected enough to bring an end to the wars raging in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world.
“In the past, most of the wars in the world were motivated by the idea of nationhood,” Peres said. “But today, wars are incited using religion as an excuse.”
You Know Martial Law Is Not Just On The Way When . . . .
- Mpls. City Council Member Demands Answers about Military Helicopter Training A Minneapolis city council member is demanding answers, asking why the council was kept in the dark regarding recent military helicopter training exercises conducted in the skies over downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul a few weeks ago.
The training went on for four nights in both downtowns, scaring and angering more than a few neighbors. The helicopters came without warning, and under cover of darkness.
- Police State America: Two Children Charged With Felonies For Peeling Bark From a Tree Police in Mason City, Iowa recently arrested two children and charged them with felony criminal mischief for stripping bark from a tree in front of their school. A neighbor with nothing better to do with their time witnessed the children peeling the bark from the tree and felt the need to call the police.
The police actually took the call seriously, and showed up to treat the children like criminals. The police interrogated the children, who eventually admitted to peeling the bark off of the tree. When they confessed, the police arrested them and charged them with second-degree criminal mischief.
First off, a person picked up by police (for minor possession) managed to commit (inadvertent) suicide with a gun he’d somehow kept hidden during two previous searches of his person.
The official statement from police said this:
“[Victor White III] was taken into custody, handcuffed behind his back, and transported to the Iberia Parish Sheriff’s Office for processing. Once at the Sheriff’s Office, White became uncooperative and refused to exit the deputy’s patrol vehicle. As the deputy requested assistance from other deputies, White produced a handgun and fired one round striking himself in the back.”
This somewhat miraculous self-shooting was made even more miraculous by the autopsy report, which showed something else entirely.
The autopsy report, issued by Iberia Parish Coroner Dr. Carl M. Ditch six months after the death, revealed that the bullet did not enter the body from behind, as police had claimed. Instead, the report stated that the bullet penetrated White’s chest from the front, perforated his heart and left lung, then exited through his left armpit and injured his upper left arm.
- Teacher Kidnapped By Police, Being Held In Undisclosed Mental Facility For Writing A Fiction Book A Maryland middle school teacher was recently placed on leave after local police informed his school that he was the author of a novel where a school massacre was depicted. Patrick McLaw, a teacher at Mace’s Lane Middle School allegedly wrote two books under the pen name, “Dr. K.S. Voltaer.” He is currently being held in police custody without any formal charges filed against him for what was contained in one of those books.
The book in question, titled “The Insurrectionist“, includes a school massacre that is described as the biggest in history.
And You Begin To Entertain The Thought . . .
- Are Police More Damned Trouble Than They’re Worth? Interestingly, Bratton’s version of the first principle reads, “The basic mission for which the police exist is to prevent crime and disorder.” But the original version says, “To prevent crime and disorder, as an alternative to their repression by military force and severity of legal punishment.”
As The Economic War Against You Presses On
- Awful: Wages Dropped for Almost All American Workers in First Half of 2014
Think your money’s not going very far this year? It’s not your imagination. According to new research by the Economic Policy Institute, real hourly wages declined for almost everybody in the U.S. workforce in the first half of 2014. Thanks, so-called recovery.
- Shocking Picture of What Life Will Look Like When You Can’t Afford to Retire
In a must-read article in the current issue of Harper’s magazine, journalist Jessica Bruder, adjunct professor at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, adds a new phrase to America’s vocabulary: “Elderly migrant worker.” She documents a growing trend of older Americans for whom the reality of unaffordable housing and scarcity of work has driven them from their homes and onto the road in search of seasonal and temporary employment across the country. Packed into RVs, detached from their communities, these “Okies” of the Great Recession put in time at Amazon warehouses, farms and amusement parks, popping free over-the-counter pain reliever to mask the agony of strained muscles and sore backs. And when they can’t hold up any longer? The RV sometimes becomes a coffin.
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- The Political Structure of a Nation – Dependency
The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, patthem on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.
This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world a nd delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the “godfather”?
This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
Dump Skype: – Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.