Are you sexually frustrated? Rumor has it chewing on ice may help … but then, that is just a rumor.
Some people like to have a few drinks or smoke some weed to help with that, but if you live in California, you won’t be able to both at the same place. <sarc>Ahh, such wisdom those government types have. </sarc>.
Out in the beautiful town of Eau Claire, Wisconsin they have thought of a clever way to get more money from their slaves .. err, residents. A Wheel tax, that’s right charging you a fee based upon how many wheels vehicle has, that’s on top of the other fees and taxes they already steal from them. <sarc>Ahh, such wisdom those government types have. </sarc>.
Here in the Land of Enchantment, commonly referred to as New Mexico, those wise agents of the government have come up with a plan to battle opioid abuse. An advertising campaign with the catchy tag-line “There is Another Way” … I’m tellin’ ya, this genius! All ya gotta do is tell people that “Drugs are bad, mmm’kay” and the problem is solved. Of course, they could have just brought back that awesome “Just Say No” phrase, because that worked so well!
If you have a mobile device using Bluetooth connectivity, be cautious with it as it may very well be hackable, read the link below.
Do you think that America has democracy (or a democratic republic)? That the voting system is legitimate? That the media is gate keeper? That the judicial system is interested in justice? That the police are out there to “serve and protect” you? That you are free? … well, I’m guessing most people know better on all of those points. If you need any detail on those subjects, read this link: American Society Would Collapse If It Weren’t for These 8 Myths, and while I and you may not agree with everything the author has to say, I do think you will agree that he made some very good points.
And that brings us to the new governmental fad of making the use of straws, that’s right straws!, a criminal act. I’m not going to explain it here, you can listen to my comments about it towards the end the podcast, other than to say this, if they can throw you in jail for a drinking straw then they have gone full on totalitarian and many people support these actions, some of them very vocally and forcefully. It is full on absurdity.
Give the podcast a listen, I think you will find it interesting.
Enjoy the podcast and we’ll see you next week!
Thanks for listening and peace to you all,
Grimnir & Moosegurl
PS. If you are listening to the podcast and say to yourself, “Hey, I didn’t hear any music!”, well, you have to tune in live on Friday nights to hear the music so come on by next Friday night and join in on the conversation!
Links to stories covered during the show:
- You Know What’s Better Than Boning? A Delicious Mouthful of Ice
- California Seeks to Enforce Separation of Cannabis and Alcohol • High Times
- City looks to work with county on wheel tax revenue allocation
- New campaign aims to combat opioid abuse in New Mexico | KOB 4
- Bluetooth Security Flaw Could Let Nearby Attacker Grab Your Private Data – Slashdot
- Police chief: Eau Claire crime rate at 11-year high
- American Society Would Collapse If It Weren’t for These 8 Myths
- Plastic Straw Ban in Santa Barbara Has Jail Time Punishment | National Review
- What Chrome’s ‘Not secure’ warning for unencrypted HTTP websites really means | PCWorld
- How To Easily Build a Gravity-Based PVC Aquaponic Garden | Home Design, Garden & Architecture Blog Magazine
The Freeker’s Ball airs LIVE every Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern with your hosts Grimnir and Moosegurl right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on the Freeker’s Ball Show Page
Listen to more Freeker’s Ball Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Friday Nights (or any time) in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!
- Freeker’s Ball Podcast – 2017-02-24
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog: 2018-03-16 – #StPatricksDay #VincentEasley #Spring #SlimJimFlim
- Balls to the Wall Podcast – 2017-03-03
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-06-24 – #TeamViewer #AlienLife #GettingHigh #ProbableCause #Runes - June 24, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-06-21 – #WeirdBumps #Debunked #GrowingGlaciers #BlueOx #NuclearWar - June 22, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-06-17 – #Millennials #Tomatoes #BearBong #MMR #Vaccine #SkyPenis #CBD - June 17, 2019