|Flash is joined by VinE
Topics Covered: #rlog
- Bonzia and Bong-Hits, to every and “All Good Scotsman”,‘here’s mud in yer eye’.
- Power In Politics – Where Ya From? Nationality; Would it smell as smell as sweet by any other name?
- That’s Life – Doctor Doctor, Give me the News. .. Take it as it comes -Big Pharma; A Hard Pill to Swallow.
- What’s the Deal? Doh! Home Business; Dressing Up Party Favors.
- Life Is Real Hell in Palestine – Is International Law Real for Israel.
- Law to a Degree – Not a made for TV Perry Mason movie. What’s the Equation in Legalese.
2nd half 1st hour
- What Do We Need: The Blur in the Balance – The Fundamentals; Things are not as complicated as they seem.
- Wipe Out! – The Face-Plants of Life. Wear a Helmet, or not. Psyc jokes
- Eye to Eye, Lie to Lie – your side, my side, and other accepted why’s.
- Life in a Hurricane – No electricity and a 60 inch TV
- Speed Freaks: Tweek Your Intertainment- Street Cams of Other’s Misery
- Double-Jeopardy: Counting Your chances in a Courtroom.
- Girls with Guns: Fun, or Time to Run (Janey’s got a gun parody https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN31J8s_OzQ
- Fitting In: Finding What You’re Good At.
- 911 – Bush Befumbled
- Team Players and Time – a wife and a dog.
Commonly purchased iodized salts, available at supermarkets or sitting on the table of your favorite restaurant, have synthetic chemicals added to them. These chemicals include everything from manufactured forms of sodium solo-co-aluminate, iodide, sodium bicarbonate, fluoride, anti-caking agents, toxic amounts of potassium iodide and aluminum derivatives. It may come as a shock, but most table salt is not only unhealthy but can sometimes be toxic.
- Lies 0n the land* post_pending
- 2008 bailout
- (people we meet )
- The Greatest Entertainers Choice: Flash, Clapton and Kieth Richards. VinE, Michael Jackson and Elvis
- The Truth Is Out There, staring you in the face, somewhere.
- Heroes and Villains
- Is the Truth written, painted like a picture, hanging on the wall, a mirror-mirror tell-it-all, tell-me-how, now, found, shattered, dying, the decay lying, Raging in the light, torn, lovelorn, lost, ne’er to go gently, err the good night? #theParaphrasedPlagiarist
- Political Prisoners: Entrapment by the DOJ
- Fed-Note and Bitcoin
- Penny Marshal death, her dad and Ron Howard producers
Edgar Allan Poe, 1809 – 1849
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
“‘Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”