The creators of the ACT test announced on Wednesday that scores for the class of 2018 are the worst reported in decades. Math scores, in fact, are in freefall among ACT-tested U.S. high school graduates, falling to their lowest mark in 14 years, according to The Condition of College and Career Readiness 2018, the ACT’s annual report.the report declared, with only 40 percent of 2018 graduates meeting the benchmark, “down from a high of 46% in 2012.”
Cybersecurity researchers have revealed an unpatched logical flaw in Microsoft Office 2016 and older versions that could allow an attacker to embed malicious code inside a document file, tricking users into running malware onto their computers.
Apparently, Microsoft has no plans to fix the issue and says its software is “properly interpreting HTML as designed.”
YUE SHAO wasn’t trying to create an embryo. But, a few years ago, working in a lab at the University of Michigan, he witnessed something mind-boggling. The cells he was working with seemed to assemble themselves into what looked just like an early-stage human.
Cryptocurrencies have no place in the global economy as a legitimate unit of money, this according to Janet Yellen, former Chair of the Federal Reserve. Yellen said that cryptocurrencies like bitcoin lack the necessary characteristics typical of fiat money.
- Gov’t Says Accused CIA Hacking Tools Leaker Leaking Even More Classified Info From Behind Bars | Techdirt
The DOJ is still waiting for accused Vault 7 leaker Joshua Shulte’s trial to begin, but that’s not stopping it from adding to the long list of charges he already faces. The former NSA/CIA operative’s house was raided last year by the feds who were looking for evidence of Shulte’s leak of CIA hacking tools to Wikileaks. It found some of that, but also found 10,000 child porn images in the 5+ terabytes of data seized.
- U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) Research Reveals Cell Phone Radiation Causes Cancer. FDA Doesn’t Care.
Decades of research had already proven that exposure to all sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation was harmful in 2011 when the World Health Organization (WHO) classified it as a “Possible Carcinogen” in the same category as engine exhaust, lead, and chloroform. At that time, many doctors and scientists said there was enough research proving it should be classified instead as at least a “Probable Carcinogen” but that didn’t matter.
A children’s speech pathologist who has worked for the last nine years with developmentally disabled, autistic, and speech-impaired elementary school students in Austin, Texas, has been told that she can no longer work with the public school district, after she refused to sign an oath vowing that she “does not” and “will not” engage in a boycott of Israel or “otherwise tak[e] any action that is intended to inflict economic harm” on that foreign nation.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/grim-leftovers
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2018-12-31 – New Years Eve Show – 2018 Top Stories!
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-01-04 – Hacker DarkOverlord Squirrel FraidyCop Masturbation
- In A perfect World Podcast Blog – 2019-01-01 – Dottling Coddles with Flash, VinE and Moosegurl
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-01-18 – SuperWolfBloodMoon ClimateCrazy Vaccinations Mandatory - January 19, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-01-14 – WhippedByPriests UpsideDownBurger SpaceLaser IAEA Iran - January 14, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-01-11 – JaymeCloss Aliens MegaKota AutoHypnotic #BakingSoda - January 12, 2019