Week 3 of 2019 brings you more interesting and fun stories from 2018.
The world is a crazy place, and almost always because of people’s belief in authority (or authoritah if you prefer ).
Anyway, just listen to podcast and enjoy. See the Blog Post (linked below) for links of the stories covered.
- University of Sussex Professor Emeritus: ‘Israelis Blew Up Twin Towers’ – 2018-11-08
- Artists, intellectuals call for ‘European Republic’ – 2018-11-10
- Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis – 2019-01-15
- David Icke | US-led coalition warplanes target eastern Syrian towns with banned cluster bombs: Report – 2018-11-15
- Rare microbes lead scientists to discover new branch on the tree of life | CBC News – 2018-11-15
- A Leaky Database of SMS Text Messages Exposed Password Resets and Two-Factor Codes – Slashdot – 2018-11-16
- Prosecutors Charge Suspect With Evidence Tampering After A Seized iPhone Is Wiped Remotely | Techdirt – 2018-11-19
- ‘Time Traveler’ From Year 3700 Warns Robots Will Wage War Upon Us In The Future – Alien UFO Sightings – 2018-10-05
- Harvard Scientists to Release Sun-Dimming Sky Chemical in 2019 – 2018-11-27
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/grim-leftovers
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-11-20 – #ForcedVaccination #Dominion #KlausSchwab #GreatReset - November 21, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-11-16 – Will Giant Meteor Legalize Cannabis? - November 16, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-11-13 – #PublicHealthOrders #Testing #MentalIllness #DarkWinter - November 14, 2020