Week 8 of 2019 brings you more interesting and fun stories.
The world is a crazy place, and almost always because of people’s belief in authority (or authoritah if you prefer ).
Anyway, just listen to podcast and enjoy. See the Blog Post (linked below) for links of the stories covered.
- First detection of climate change on another planet? | Watts Up With That?
- Pesticides Are Harming Bees in Literally Every Possible Way | WIRED
- A Real World ‘Star Trek’ Replicator Is Now Possible Thanks To New Breakthrough
- Israel gears up for historic mission to the moon
- New Study: Pork Fat Listed as Top 10 Most Nutritious Foods!
- Man stole laxatives thinking they were painkillers: cops
- These Genetically Modified Chickens Lay Eggs With Anti-Cancer Drugs | Disclose.tv
- People take drugs for pleasure and fun – so why do we drown that out by obsessing over the harm? | The Independent
- Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results To Program Users’ Behavior
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/reallibertymedia
Spreaker.com Show Page: https://www.spreaker.com/show/grim-leftovers
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-06-01 – #NationalDisaster #Taxes #SplicedWithHIV #Vaccinations - June 1, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-05-29 – #Rioting #Looting #CivilUnrest #Economy #GangOfMonkeys - May 30, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-05-25 – #CivilUnrest #InfluenzaData #Marijuana #FCC #HongKongFlu - May 25, 2020